Would you buy a Disney Princess Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Disney Princess (Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, etc) Premium Format?

• Yes!

Votes: 120 61.9%
  • Nope

Votes: 49 25.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 25 12.9%

• Total voters

I would LOVE AN ARIEL!!!! For those who said Tiana and Belle..Tonner dolls has really nice ones...The Princess and the Frog is one of my favorite Disney films!!! I have attached photos of them..I am new to this forum, so, hopefully I did this right:pray:

Those are really nice. Just a little too doll like for me. If I had a daughter I would definitely get them for her.

Another set of Q&A's and nothing about Disney PF princesses, so I sent another question in.

That aside, if I'm not around for the Chat on the 9th, would be good if someone can put our case across.

Tuesday, July 6th, 2010
I’m watching Alice in Wonderland while listening to Pink Floyd’s “The Wall” and now I want a classic Alice Premium Format with her on top of the giant mushroom, eating a piece of the mushroom. I love the classic villains, but now we really need some classic heroines too.

We agree, to some extent. We are in design on some interesting interpretations of classic Disney characters, expanding on the “villains” line.

SSC announces they're going to expand from villains into other classic characters!!

Last edited:
Yup, just read that myself. I'm excited, while at the same time a little worried.

The 'We agree, to some extent' has me a bit concerned, but what really scares me is what they mean by 'interesting interpretations'.

To my mind there is no 'interpretation', Belle just looks like Belle, Snow White like Snow White, etc, etc.

So, I guess we just wait and see, but at least it seems word has made it through.

SSC announces they're going to expand from villains into other classic characters!!

Why the party??? From what I understand, they just said they are making more classic "villains"...Not classic heroines

Why the party??? From what I understand, they just said they are making more classic "villains"...Not classic heroines

I took the "expansion" to refer to the fact that they "agree" with the person that the line needs classic heroines. Maybe the "to some extent" means they haven't decided if the good guys will be heroines or heroes.

It seems it'd be a silly response to say they agree and would therefore be just continuing with villains only.

Eh, that reply doesn't have me thrilled either. I hope we're misreading it and that Khev's optimism is the correct view point. Now, please, please, please give us Robin Hood. And no "interesting interpretation" of him either.

I don't want Belle to look like some sexed up AH drawing.....

Nothing like a Q&A to raise more Q's then it Answers.

I took the "expansion" to refer to the fact that they "agree" with the person that the line needs classic heroines. Maybe the "to some extent" means they haven't decided if the good guys will be heroines or heroes.

It seems it'd be a silly response to say they agree and would therefore be just continuing with villains only.

Don't get me wrong. I really hope classic heroes/heroines are released sooner than later, but I am not so optimistic and think they will continue with classic villains.

On the other hand, I think I prefer it this way, as I haven't been too impressed with their sculpts yet, and hope they improve them with (throughout?) time

The only one that I'd buy without a doubt is Aurora but that is because my wife is a huge fan of Sleeping Beauty. Would probably buy the Briar Rose and Prince Philip if they offered them. I would be open to seeing what they'd offer, a cool PF is a cool PF no matter what the basis is.

Today in chat it was hinted that no princesses are currently being sculpted. Maybe in the future though!!

I don't want Belle to look like some sexed up AH drawing.....

You sure?

campbellSDCCcalender1.jpg

Today in chat it was hinted that no princesses are currently being sculpted. Maybe in the future though!!

Well that's really disappointing.

I did see a Q&A about Jessica Rabbit:

"when will we be seeing a Jessica Rabbit PF"

A: you read my mind.

Of course exactly what that means, I have no bloody idea, how hard can it be to get a straight answer :gah:

You sure?

Yes, I'm totally sure I don't want that as a PF.

Back