Would anyone buy a HT Guyver?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already have a 1/6 comic Guyver, but yes a HT Guyver would be too cool for school.

It would be a definite buy for me. I have the latest max factory figures, which look great but are all flimsy. Very loose joints.

It would be a definite buy for me. I have the latest max factory figures, which look great but are all flimsy. Very loose joints.

Yea I know. And for the money they go for on ebay, you'd expect some better quality. I think I'll scalp my Guyver 3 with the clear blades. He's just collecting dust.

^
what he said. I have the Guyver III as well, but will only toss it up on the bay once HT makes an announcement, if there smart. I mean really how many of you guys are plunking down $100 + for Mars attacks?

Yea I know. And for the money they go for on ebay, you'd expect some better quality. I think I'll scalp my Guyver 3 with the clear blades. He's just collecting dust.

i feel the same way, but i plan on bashing the guyver vinyl kits into descent figures............i just dont want to see Medicom ever get the license, their figures are just as bad when it comes to quality, if we dont keep this going, nobody will get the license though :whip

amen, if HT is smart they read these forums as well as others. Your Right Medi's stuff is quite horrible. I once wanted the Wolverine 12" but think the HT version is going to help Complete my collection.

i feel the same way, but i plan on bashing the guyver vinyl kits into descent figures............i just dont want to see Medicom ever get the license, their figures are just as bad when it comes to quality, if we dont keep this going, nobody will get the license though :whip

Oh yea. Buying a Medi fig is like toss of a coin. Half the time you get a perfect figure with no problem then the other half of the time you get total crap quality with torn rubber and bad paint apps. You would think they would wise up and realize that HT is stealing all their business because Ht quality just can't be beat.

Guyver1-a.jpg

I wouldnt mind having the anime version because there are so many more possibilities with the different Guyver suits and Zoanoids, but I cant wait to have these 2 in my collection :rock

Put me down for a Guyver! And my bro who is a huge Guyver fan, if it wasn't for him renting the 1st movie when we were kids, I woulndnt know what a Guyver was...

Well I won't buy movie based figures, but would buy Manga or Anime based figures.

Back