Would anyone be interested in Babylon 5 12" from Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vonhahn

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was just wonding if anyone out there would be interested in seeing a 12" line of Babylon 5 figures. I would also love to hear from Sideshow to see if they would be interested in doing one?

I would love to get Babylon Five figures!!! Sign me up for everybody, Londo, G'kar, Sheridan, Delenn, even Rebo and Zooty!

I would give my right arm for B5!! well. perhaps my left then.. ok, my brother's left arm.. but PLEASE make it poystone .. 12" or rather 1/4 ! G'Kar in 1/4 .. OMG! :google :joy

I'm so amazed of some things.. the ST franchize.. and also the B5. There's little to nothing REALLY good. For B5 nothing really. And it was (and is!) such a GOOD show!

I'm so not into those 12 action dolls. but if they were REAL good I eventually may get those even..

Look at my posting history and you'll see I keep barking up the B5 tree. :ent
That is my absolute dream line after 007 and I would buy every figure - twice. Except for Shadow figs I'd need at least 3 to surround Mr. Morden. :horror
We should start an e-mail campaign with SS customer service to show them how interested we are. I've done it a couple of times under product suggestions and just gotten canned replies. We are the last best hope for B5 figs. :D

It would be cool, and I would probably get a few of them... But I would sooo rather have Battlestar Galactica (new series) than that..... would be awesome:banana

I'm not a B-5 fan and wouldn't be interested, BUT I am a huge NYPD BLUE fan and if they made a Talia Winters (Andrea Thompson), I'd buy her in a second to make an easy Det. Jill Kirkendall (also Andrea Thompson) custom from BLUE. :)

Absolutely! The Exclusive Premiere figures were horrible.

I would also love a 1/4 Kosh and or poly stats or busts of some of the more 'alien' aliens, perhaps The Shadows, etc.

I remember early on in the series they were selling 12" figures of the crew in one of the episodes. I always hoped that that was to be the bridge to them selling to us, but it never came to be. Then a few years later those 9" abominations from EP arrived on scene and seemed to kill off all hope.

Y'know, until this thread came up, I never considered the notion of 12" Babylon5 figures. But if Sideshow were ever to pick up the license, I'd say "yes," because I'm sure we would see terrific craftsmanship in character likeness and costuming.
Question is, which characters are "figure-worthy" right off the bat? I think Garibaldi or Ivanova as a Starfury pilot would be cool, but the helmet may be difficult. As a Crusade fan, give me Dureena Nafeel!:naughty

Lembas Eater said:
Absolutely! The Exclusive Premiere figures were horrible.

I would also love a 1/4 Kosh and or poly stats or busts of some of the more 'alien' aliens, perhaps The Shadows, etc.

OMG! a 1/4 Kosh! Can't believe I didn't think of that!!

I recently got myself the G'Kar bust from Legends in 3D. Very nice bust. Could have been a better paintjob but I 'm glad I got it!

I have just found out that Andreas Katsulas passed away from lung cancer.
G'kar was my favorite character in B5, his transformation from common thug to a statesman was amazing. Mr. Katsulas deserved more honors than he received for making G'kar come alive. Rest In Peace.
Sideshow please make Babylon 5 figures. I'm begging you from my knees.

I, too, ain't too proud to beg. SS, please check into getting this license. Please? (insert "unabashed begging/pleading/crying/ whining/handwringing all done on bended knee" here). :joy

Back