WORLD BOX - Lakor Baby - Bank Robber joker!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I said yesterday I wouldn't buy one either way but now that I think of it if this thing was going for $40 I'd snatch it up. After reading Wor-Gar's post I was thinking of all kind of funny things I could do with him. Im not in for a hundred though.

Same. I was thinking its somewhere within the $50 range and I would have been fine with that, but no more. Thought its actually cute and would look cute and funny with my DC display. But for over $100, I'd rather use that fund for another Hot Toys

So who did order one yet?
I know these guys did.

71158_311255852522_3159810_n.jpg

187895_142295642510429_628294_n.jpg

Same. I was thinking its somewhere within the $50 range and I would have been fine with that, but no more. Thought its actually cute and would look cute and funny with my DC display. But for over $100, I'd rather use that fund for another Hot Toys

Yep. We'll see what the future hold. Maybe if it sells poorly( which it won't probably) we'll see it at discount prices.

They must believe that collectors have suckers written on their foreheads.

I would jump in that line, but not at that price.

Sorry World Box.

Thanks for the review. That hand holding pose is great.

I see what you mean about how it would be nice if he could look up. Seems like it would be an easy mod.

I might get these, i saw the baby batman with scooter, im thinking I'll go for a "if their children took over and continued the feud look"! $118 is alittle much, but it would make for a very unique display!

Yeah, theres a lot of lols in this figure.

I feel thats the main focus here! I have zero friends that collect. They rag on me for my figures, but at the same time think it cool. So if this becomes a screeen saver for a week on their iphone, I'll feel accepted in a way!!! Hahaha.
I also have a son, so it will have a figure form of meaning! Fingers crossed on a baby catwoman now for my daughter.

Back