Wonder Woman Red Son Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went back and re read the story this weekend and I noticed WW has a cloth skirt on, grey base material with black stars. I thought the gladiator skirt was throwing me off. Wonder why SS chose to go that route

went back and re read the story this weekend and I noticed WW has a cloth skirt on, grey base material with black stars. I thought the gladiator skirt was throwing me off. Wonder why SS chose to go that route

A regular skirt might have looked a bit trampy with the one leg up :D

A regular skirt might have looked a bit trampy with the one leg up :D

Well she was throwing herself at Superman :naughty

I would also add that her holding the flag feels so forced. I think they did a good job converting the red son Superman but I just don't feel this piece is accurate to the Diana in Red Son. They really should have done a fresh sculpt like batmankof

Wow way too many for this imo. Should have been like 300 to 500 max. Btw suoerman looked so much better than this one. The ES on supes was still passable but WW will linger around for a while and aftermarket prices will have a hard time staying at retail.

I disagree. I think Wonder Woman is the best looking statue of the lot, even tho it is basically just a variant of the original WW statue. This statue actually really grew on me over time. I didn't really care for any of the when they were first released, but a few months later and I was loving the Wonder Woman statue. Just couldn't resist buying it. Superman and Batman however just did nothing for me.

I really want it, but I'd rather not support SS in these crazy pricing. Can't see what exactly would be their rationalization for an additional 70 bucks.

Yeah, me neither, but I am just too big of a Wonder Woman fan to pass her up. Should go very nicely with the original version.

Back