Statue Wonder Woman Art of War statue series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
I didn't see this posted any where else - it looks like DC Collectibles is doing an artist-specific Wonder Woman series like the "Batman Black & White" and "Superman Man of Steel" lines. Seems to be the same scale as those lines as well.

1392609666-71.jpg

1392609666-70.jpg

1392609666-69.jpg

Originally posted at https://actionfigureinsider.com

wow Wonder Woman sure is getting a lot attention lately.

The Adam Hughes Wonder Woman is a nice statue, but it really doesn't showcase any of his style. The Cover Girls statue was a perfect translation of AH's artwork.

There doesn't seem to be a connecting gimmick with these either like there is with Man of Steel and Black & White. I'd agree that none of them really reflect the artists they are supposed to.

Are they charging a lot for those the same company charges. $400 to $900 for their berserk statues.

I'm a HUGE Perez fan. IMO, this doesn't do any justice to his art. Not digging this piece at all. The WW PF will be the only statue I own of the character.

I honestly wasnt entirely sold on the previous three releases, but man oh man, I LOVE both the Chiang and Daniel versions.

Back