Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not kidding either. If they show one you want and you want to sell your EX before i get my Reg from Lee just let me know. :hi5:

i'd agree to that pal...just not 100% sure that we'll see the Bats LSF at this years SDCC so we're looking at a ETA of late 2015?? :(

:lol

House hunting not going well?

Jay, not being funny but the mrs must think that i'm you and have so much money that i cant even shut my wallet cos she keeps looking at 4 bedroom mansions!!! :horror:slap i mean, i keep telling her to start looking for less expensive houses cos how the hell am i gonna afford the Doom LSF! Get real woman :slap:lol

Jay, not being funny but the mrs must think that i'm you and have so much money that i cant even shut my wallet cos she keeps looking at 4 bedroom mansions!!! :horror:slap i mean, i keep telling her to start looking for less expensive houses cos how the hell am i gonna afford the Doom LSF! Get real woman :slap:lol

:rotfl You know why that's funny? Cos i know you probably did say that. :lol

:rotfl You know why that's funny? Cos i know you probably did say that. :lol

Never mind a new house! I want as many collectibles as Alex has so i can i eat, breath and drink statues! I want a river with water made of PF's, i want stairs made of spare LSF bases...:pray:

Never mind a new house! I want as many collectibles as Alex has so i can i eat, breath and drink statues! I want a river with water made of PF's, i want stairs made of spare LSF bases...:pray:

That would be awesome to have that many . Swimming in the river would make you a sideshow Scrooge mc duck

Okay, just got my reply back from Sideshow and they have confirmed that although I have payed my NRD for the Wolvie LSF, if the shipping costs prove to be too high for what I feel is reasonable then I WILL get my NRD refunded in full which certainly puts my mind at rest as the NRD is $400 and I don't want that disappearing...just praying the shipping costs are reasonable...don't even know if this LSF is even fitting in one shipping box? Could be split in two separate boxes? :dunno

That's annoying been looking at flexpay as a possibility but every time I look at it the lowest payment change?!

Will probably get it from lee

Back