wolverine and ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many of the Hot Toys Wolverines, particularly those coming from Vietnam, are fakes. Check out the Hot Toys Wolverine thread for more information.

I would never buy anything from China. Everything is fake. Look at the logo of their wanna be Mc Donalds. I bought a 10 piece chicken nugget there, and to my surprise, it was filled with fortune cookies. Its like the nugget without the meat, Crunch.

A79D0D78-CA7F-25E8-3E53B9F442F69DE7.jpg

This is no joke.

A79D0BA4-F85D-FE63-7130CF4A8042056F.jpg

A79D0EDF-0F9D-2900-0AB41C0EE860603C.jpg

I recently got duped from a seller in China and bought a bootleg Hellboy. Good thing I caught it before it shipped.

I emailed the guy and said to not ship it and refund my money or I would report him to Ebay and Hot Toys, plus open a depute with paypal and finally leave negative feedback.

I woke up the next morning with a full refund and a offer to cancel the transaction.

On the other hand I've only had positive experience will sellers from Hong Kong selling 1/6 parts.

I recently got duped from a seller in China and bought a bootleg Hellboy. Good thing I caught it before it shipped.

I emailed the guy and said to not ship it and refund my money or I would report him to Ebay and Hot Toys, plus open a depute with paypal and finally leave negative feedback.

I woke up the next morning with a full refund and a offer to cancel the transaction.

On the other hand I've only had positive experience will sellers from Hong Kong selling 1/6 parts.

Thank God you caught that Hellboy! I'm completely turned off from eBay and all Wolverines now unless they are from Canada ;)

Good luck buying anything that doesn't come from China :lol

Ha totally. Doesn't like 90% of like everything come from China these days? I'm willing to bet most people reading this post are within arms length of something that was made in China.

I would never buy anything from China. Everything is fake. Look at the logo of their wanna be Mc Donalds. I bought a 10 piece chicken nugget there, and to my surprise, it was filled with fortune cookies. Its like the nugget without the meat, Crunch.

A79D0D78-CA7F-25E8-3E53B9F442F69DE7.jpg

This is no joke.

A79D0BA4-F85D-FE63-7130CF4A8042056F.jpg

A79D0EDF-0F9D-2900-0AB41C0EE860603C.jpg

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

this post has me burst out laughing so bad:rotfl

Ha totally. Doesn't like 90% of like everything come from China these days? I'm willing to bet most people reading this post are within arms length of something that was made in China.

My iPhone which I'm using to browse the forum, and my glasses frames maybe even the material that makes the lens...everything is made in china.

I would never buy anything from China.

:slap:slap:slap

It's funny how people think China does fakes because they want to. It is all about the investors. Chinese people does not say NO to investors budget, you have $100 and want to make 10000000 rubber ducks ?, surely they can make them, but don't expect quality from your $100, they would even change the rubber to paper if need be to accommodate to the budget.

Now if you have a real budget for quality products, then expect beautiful things. Hot Toys anyone ?. Don't hate the game, hate the player :p .

And I know because I have an aunt who owns a plastic injection factory in China.

Last edited:
Back