Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. . . My shipping notice from Sideshow only shows one box shipped, but when I check the tracking on the UPS site it shows 2 boxes. Maybe one for the head and one for the base? It's a little weird that this piece would require more than one box though.

Ditto.

. . . I cannot comprehend why a Predator LSB might be in two boxes? It's generally one solid piece with possibly a few separate dreads... Interesting.

Unless of course they had a last minute moment of generosity and gave us all an EX plaque in a little separate box ;)

I'll let you know on Wednesday :)

Oh - and apparently - is TWO boxes !?!?!?!?

(* does this mean they KNOW it's smashed BEFORE shipping?
eusa_think.gif
*) :)

it's a extra empty box,,,, just to justify the shipping and cost of this bust

You getting it tomorrow?! Fingers crossed for you.

Why the heck couldn't they throw a few pics up?
I got a feeling about this piece... You will be happy my friend.

In hand video on Facebook and it’s ALL MADE OF PLASTIC !! Very disappointing and now we know why there were no production pics

Must be bloody heavy plastic then given the weight of the boxes (21 lb / 9.53 kg) - that's comparable with all the other LSB's so far.

However - just re-checked the Sideshow site - shows product weight of 8 lb / 3.63 kg - if that is correct, then that means MOST of the weight is the boxes - what the heck :lol

If that's the case, they should have shipped this in a plastic bag :slap :)

Unbelievable :thud:

Great (and sad) review of a very poor product. The reviewer is SO disappointed - and rightly so based on the video.

Seems the one thing Sideshow are consistent with is their ability to screw us over. $650 USD for badly painted plastic !?!?!?!

If this wasn't already on the way I'd cancel it without thinking twice.

SERIOUS ADVICE --> Anyone out there thinking of buying Sideshow's 1:4 scale Jungle hunter maquette - for God's sake don't !!!!!

Im not mad about Sideshow charging double for half the quality. Im mad with myself for not learning from my mistakes when it comes to sideshow & this line. I got the jungle pred in PO & almost paid for in flex. Not sure what to do now.

Oh boy...so they significantly hike up the price on this LSB, don't include a nameplate or even an art box and it's made out cheap looking/feeling plastic? This is not going to go over well:(

Back