Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That doesn't justify the pricing. The 'Savage' was truly low edition and wasn't priced much higher than the standard busts.

Sideshow are getting greedy at loyal collectors expense. Simple!

Well ... Sideshow's run on these busts is relatively small ....the cost reflects this

Again, 750 really isn't that low. Surely not enough to Justify a 60% price increase anyway. Look at PCS if you want to see low ES numbers. Many of their statues are 200.

I'm disappointed in anyone who orders this piece. They're just letting Sideshow think it's alright to disrespect and insult us with with this ridiculously overpriced bust.

I'm disappointed in anyone who orders this piece. They're just letting Sideshow think it's alright to disrespect and insult us with with this ridiculously overpriced bust.

I'm disappointed in me too
icon_redface.gif

You are correct, it IS "letting Sideshow think it's alright to disrespect and insult us with with this ridiculously overpriced bust".

Except it's not JUST that, it's ALSO that I rather like the piece and decided it was worth it - to ME.

As one of those people, I am also with myself. However I think many of us have made it clear that this is the last straw and we're using up our points on this for a reason. This obscene price will make money short term I imagine, but long term will be very different as it is simply pushing even the most loyal customers (of which I include myself) away.

I think many of us have made it clear that this is the last straw and we're using up our points on this for a reason.
I've seen a lot of "last straws" around here. It seems most people have a handful of those and keep buying.

Also, if it's any consolation, I do think if this bust sells out, it can probably be sold for a profit, if you decide to sell it.

I've seen a lot of "last straws" around here. It seems most people have a handful of those and keep buying.

Also, if it's any consolation, I do think if this bust sells out, it can probably be sold for a profit, if you decide to sell it.

Indeed. Lots of last straws with every release, but people still come back for more. :lol

This sold for a profit? Agreed, but the paint has to be good. I hope they're not using the same factory that did the P2 maquette. :google

SS already priced in the aftermarket value for a LSB....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see it selling for more, seeing how so many paid $650 for it, without issue.

I don't think many of us paid this much without issue. I very much doubt this will go up in value, unless the ES is significantly cut. I wouldn't buy this an an investment certainly.

SDCC16 Reveal ... everyone in day 1 PO :yess:

Price reveal ... Everyone outraged and out :horror :cuss

Up for PO ... :panic: Everyone back in. All aboard the hype train! :rotfl

Back