Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was actually going to pull the trigger at the $500 price point but $650 even with free shipping ( saw some people saying that not sure how true that is ) it is a little steep for me. I do have $50 in reward points that I did not plan on spending anyway....maybe it will make justifying getting it a little easier but still $600....ouch.

Right... I would've pulled the trigger at $500 with some bitching and moaning... But this price is bananas.. B.. AN... AN... AS!!! :monkey1

I have a ton of reward points so I might still order if I use some to get it to a manageable price, but I'm also frustrated enough with the price that I'm not in any hurry to make that decision. I'm also concerned about whether or not the production piece turns out like the prototype. However, if this is any indication of the kind of price jump we're looking at for the P1 maquette then I'm passing on that one for sure. I'm not paying $1500 for what I saw at SDCC.

The Alien and Predator 1:2 busts line is so messed up and with mediocre quality overall that it would be crazy to drop 650$ on this, basing on previous experiences.
Even if the higher price tag turns out to grant a close to prototipe quality, it's still a freaking lot for a 1:2 bust.

I have a ton of reward points so I might still order if I use some to get it to a manageable price, but I'm also frustrated enough with the price that I'm not in any hurry to make that decision. I'm also concerned about whether or not the production piece turns out like the prototype. However, if this is any indication of the kind of price jump we're looking at for the P1 maquette then I'm passing on that one for sure. I'm not paying $1500 for what I saw at SDCC.

The P2 was $1200, so if in-line with the LSB increase (63%), it'll be more like $1949.99
.​

(* with free shipping except for International buyers *)

luda.jpg

F U SIDESHOW!!! I'm out and devastated!

Enjoy your 'free shipping' guys :rotfl

well thats a kick in the teeth especially for international collectors, with no free shipping (sorry, had to say it) customs etc thats not far off coolprops price for life size bust, was hoping to continue my LSB collection but if this is sort of price for future editions then i'll proberly give it a miss, i was hoping to use rewards points for wolf but even with that very pricey, thanks sideshow

I will be buying the bust but if the maquette comes near the 1900 or 2000 mark that someone else predicted I will not be purchasing that piece. Sorry for the confusion.

Just got through looking back at some of the "Instant purchase!", "This will be mine!", "Day one preorder!" etc etc posts. :lol

Back