Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9ko7wo.gif

if this sells out quick i wonder if it will become the norm for future predator legendary scale busts,

I'm in the international boat where I'd much rather this be $30-$40 cheaper and have everyone pay for shipping over getting hit with a higher cost statue and having to also pay more on customs because of it, PLUS more on shipping. There's really zero reason why they needed to slap on the free shipping when it came to this piece -- especially because it's likely still there, just hidden in the higher cost of the LSB. It's all marketing because people like free things, even if it's not really free at all.

And with a small ES, and a great looking product, it's not like this was needed to get the item out the door. In the end, it'll likely just be the U.S. customers paying for the statue what they would've been paying anyway if shipping wasn't free, and international customers getting nailed even harder for having to pay for shipping on top of the extra fees to make up for the "free shipping."

So much... Redneckness in the previous pages.
Funny that US residents are then the biggest whiners when it comes to XM pieces or Prime1 asian exclusives and such... Sour milk indeed.

So much... Redneckness in the previous pages.
Funny that US residents are then the biggest whiners when it comes to XM pieces or Prime1 asian exclusives and such... Sour milk indeed.

Oh no!... El Mule went down the redneck road.... :whip :moon

Who knew knew all it would take is "free shipping" to tear us all apart.... Damn you sideshow!!! :cuss

if this sells out quick i wonder if it will become the norm for future predator legendary scale busts,

I think they put a set number on the ES for this so the factories have a reasonable amount to do without totally ****ing up the piece like so many past releases. I could see there being set ES's on the future ones too. A Wolf with mask and duel plasma cannons is a no brainer if they can get the mask to look accurate. The LSF mask is way off in shape.

I think they put a set number on the ES for this so the factories have a reasonable amount to do without totally ****ing up the piece like so many past releases. I could see there being set ES's on the future ones too. A Wolf with mask and duel plasma cannons is a no brainer if they can get the mask to look accurate. The LSF mask is way off in shape.

maybe they learned from elder legendary scale bust, from what i read on forums most were hanging on for edition size numbers which did'nt happen, a wolf with mask and duel cannons would be cool also and a sell out (so no need for free domestic shipping sideshow:lol)

Back