Wolf Pred Bin $150 On Ebay!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain four?

Obviously he is holding for future resell and/or customizations as he stated earlier. Get over it, grow up, and stop crying because you missed out:monkey2 Enjoy the one you paid $3 less for and move on:rotfl

like i said, greedy opportunists are cool, so much so they need defending. do you like murderers and molesters too? i also love sticking it to the collector trying to complete their collection every chance i get. :rolleyes:

point was..the original post was for some freaks to pick up a great piece at a great price, not for one freak to greedily scarf up more than his fair share. good thing the seller raised the price 12 bucks or he would have swiped six. thank god for cheapness.

what he did is morally wrong, just like the guy everyone jumped on because a seller sent him two figures instead of the one he paid for and he asked if he should return it. where are all those morally ethical that complained then?

like i said, greedy opportunists are cool, so much so they need defending. do you like murderers and molesters too?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
That has got to be the stupidest comparison I have ever seen and you actually have the nerve to tell others to grow up.

like i said, greedy opportunists are cool, so much so they need defending. do you like murderers and molesters too? i also love sticking it to the collector trying to complete their collection every chance i get. :rolleyes:

point was..the original post was for some freaks to pick up a great piece at a great price, not for one freak to greedily scarf up more than his fair share. good thing the seller raised the price 12 bucks or he would have swiped six. thank god for cheapness.

what he did is morally wrong, just like the guy everyone jumped on because a seller sent him two figures instead of the one he paid for and he asked if he should return it. where are all those morally ethical that complained then?

You are just too dense!:rotfl:rotfl As I said, I bought those figures before I logged in. If I would have sold you one with your begging you wouldn't have cared who else got screwed. Hypocrite.:rolleyes:

Murderers and molesters....Dude, you need therapy.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
That has got to be the stupidest comparison I have ever seen and you actually have the nerve to tell others to grow up.

defending the morally corrupt is defending the morally corrupt. didn't you bash the kid that got two figures and wondered whether to return one or keep it? hmmmm. seems contradictions are sprouting up everywhere. :horror

btw, i never told anyone to 'grow up'. :huh

The difference is, I paid for the 2 figures I bought. Don't they have an age requirement before you can become a member here?:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

This forum doesn't have the block feature does it?

Also, Tylerd, if I'm not mistaken, a few weeks ago you snagged a few figures for well below going rates from a "dealer" on the web. People asked for your source which you kept unnamed. Either A, you are full of crap, or B, you are greedy which means you in turn are also a hypocrite. Which is it?

You are just too dense!:rotfl:rotfl As I said, I bought those figures before I logged in. If I would have sold you one with your begging you wouldn't have cared who else got screwed. Hypocrite.:rolleyes:

Murderers and molesters....Dude, you need therapy.

you don't owe anyone an explanation, unless you're trying to give the appearance like you actually care about your board rep. and you're lecturing me on morality? you're not qualified chief.

i figure, since you were bragging about your big score and therefore negating the possibility of anyone else getting one, you were ok with your greediness and everyone knowing about it. knowing what kind of person you are, it's now up to us to accept that about you or move on. which will you choose thread reader? :lol :lol :lol :fart

Also, Tylerd, if I'm not mistaken, a few weeks ago you snagged a few figures for well below going rates from a "dealer" on the web. People asked for your source which you kept unnamed. Either A, you are full of crap, or B, you are greedy which means you in turn are also a hypocrite. Which is it?

I vote for both!!:rotfl:rotfl

defending the morally corrupt is defending the morally corrupt. didn't you bash the kid that got two figures and wondered whether to return one or keep it? hmmmm. seems contradictions are sprouting up everywhere. :horror

Tylerd - that is a TOTALLY different situation. That guy got something he DID NOT pay for and then wanted to keep it and screw over the seller because he made a mistake. Ed bought his figures, so really they are his to do with as he pleases. I agree it totally sucks for those who really wanted one (to keep not flip) and someone comes in and buys a large quantity of them...but he has every right to do that. Don't see the need to brag about it on a board when you know there are some who probably missed out and it will rub them the wrong way....but it's no different than those who get those rare releases (like some of those bronze dios) to flip and brag about it - when collectors who really wanted the piece for their collections missed out. They aren't doing anything wrong...just being a bit insensitive - which last I checked wasn't a crime.

you don't owe anyone an explanation, unless you're trying to give the appearance like you actually care about your board rep. and you're lecturing me on morality? you're not qualified chief.

i figure, since you were bragging about your big score and therefore negating the possibility of anyone else getting one, you were ok with your greediness and everyone knowing about it. knowing what kind of person you are, it's now up to us to accept that about you or move on. which will you choose thread reader? :lol :lol :lol :fart

I like how you use "us". Look around. You're pretty much alone on this one...chief.

No it does have the ignore user option I believe.

btw, i never told anyone to 'grow up'. :huh

Not one post by me in that thread.https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31109&highlight=advice

As far as telling people they need to grow up, I think I got mixed up with your comment from the housing thread:
the president? no, his administration for ignoring the current economy at home instead of war mongering and trading oil for blood. i'm so glad you had much intelligence to share today with us grown ups. now it's back to sylvan for you junior. ps: if you're not really an adolescent, my apologies. you sure fooled me. :huh

Tylerd - that is a TOTALLY different situation. That guy got something he DID NOT pay for and then wanted to keep it and screw over the seller because he made a mistake. Ed bought his figures, so really they are his to do with as he pleases. I agree it totally sucks for those who really wanted one (to keep not flip) and someone comes in and buys a large quantity of them...but he has every right to do that. Don't see the need to brag about it on a board when you know there are some who probably missed out and it will rub them the wrong way....but it's no different than those who get those rare releases (like some of those bronze dios) to flip and brag about it - when collectors who really wanted the piece for their collections missed out. They aren't doing anything wrong...just being a bit insensitive - which last I checked wasn't a crime.

Jen you obviously support child molesters. Good for you.

kodiak_bear_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back