• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wolf parts, SS Maul clothes and Palisades Predator statues.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice

Super Freak
Reaction score
First up, SS Maul clothes. Everything except the belt. $15 shipped. SOLD

Cleaner Wolf parts (shipped prices): SOLD
Chest armour with medi kit $20
Whip $5
Spear $10
Hand-held plasma cannon $5
Bandolier with vile of blue liquid $5
Skirt Armor $5
Bio helmet $15
Cleaner Case and syringe $15
Body (body, gauntlets, all three hands, shins and feet) $40
Head (head, roaring mandibles, calm mandibles, neck collar and necklace) $30
Cleaner base $15
Wires (two long and three short) $10
Body net $10
Knee, thigh and shoulder armor $10

Or take the whole shebang for $110 shipped which includes the box and all.

Some other things about the pieces. Some were damaged right out of the box which I found weird. I opened him, because I had initially planned to use him for parts myself. The head is missing one dreadlock which was nowhere to be found in the package.

2ry4iro.jpg

The right foot peg was broken. Easily fixable with a dab of glue.

10wtwdx.jpg

One of the long wires is missing one of the black connectors.

wmogp.jpg

Palisades Triumphant Predator. Full size version. #1076/3000. Perfectly mint. Comes with original packaging. $100 shipped.

white4.jpg

________
RHODE ISLAND MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Last edited:
Finally, the Palisades statues. I've been meaning to unload these for a while. Didn't think anyone would want them though. Bought them a couple of years ago from someone on another board. Unfortunately, they were packaged extremely poorly, and were broken upon arrival. Since they are polystone all the breaks were clean, and I was able to put them back together fairly well. Some well enough that the break is barely noticeable. They were on display for a while until I started running out of room, so I put them in storage. They're all the larger Palisades Predator minibusts. Not the micros. I didn't feel like putting in the time or money to restore them to 100%, but I always thought if someone with some skill with a brush were to fix them, and put some new paint on them they'd really be phenomenal pieces.

Predator Elder bust made it here with the least amount of damage. He has a broken tusk, and a couple of skulls on the base were broken.

19-1.jpg

20-1.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

________
250 GAS GIFT CARDS

Last edited:
Predator Defeated had some pretty big breaks, but they were all fairly clean. His whole arm broke off at the bicep, his thumb was broken and the open panel is broken and loose (It has a wire armature inside, so it's still connected.) He also has a few broken dreds, and some chipping on the base.

11-6.jpg

12-5.jpg

13-4.jpg

14-2.jpg

15-1.jpg

16-1.jpg

17-1.jpg

18-1.jpg

________
Buy no2 vaporizer

Last edited:
Predator 2 is the worst of the bunch. A lot of dreds were broken, and one side of the base was completely separated.

01-7.jpg

02-7.jpg

03-7.jpg

04-7.jpg

05-7.jpg

06-6.jpg

07-6.jpg

08-5.jpg

09-5.jpg

10-7.jpg

I think for the small amount of work I put into fixing them they look fairly decent. If you were to put some work into them as well as repaint them, since the original paint wasn't too astounding to start with, they'd really look great on display. I'll let each go for $15 a piece, and I'll foot the shipping, since they're pretty fragile, and even with solid packaging I can't guarantee they'd make it to their destination without re-breaking.
________
Cumswallower

Last edited:
I know you guys don't want this junk, but I need some money for other stuff, and I really want to get rid of some stuff as well. Lowered a few prices, and added the full size Triumphant Predator statue to the first post.
________
IOLITE VAPORIZER

Last edited:
Back