[WIP] 1/6 FRINGE Custom Headsculpts: Walter Bishop, Olivia Dunham, and more to come

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aye_captain

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi, this is my custom head sculpt of Walter Bishop (John Noble) from Fringe. I hope you guys like it. I'd really appreciate it if you leave a comment.

walterbishop.jpg

And here's Olivia Dunham (Anna Torv)

oliviawip1_zpsed57f729.jpg

Other work:
My first custom work: Dexter Morgan

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Walter Bishop (John Noble) Custom Head Sculpt

Great likeness!

Thanks. I'm currently making some adjustments, because I think the cheeks need more volume.

20121014_151133.jpg

Last edited:

So, I decided to make another characters from Fringe and post it here, starting with Olivia Dunham. I want to make Olivia in her distinctive frown expression. Because I think that is the thing that makes the difference between Olivia and Bolivia.

olivia.jpg
20121014_191848.jpg

Last edited:
Its a very good likeness of Walter :D I can almost imagine his mad rambling that upturns into a stomach wrenching food fact. The bottom left image captures him exactly in my mind while the rest do bear a likeness.

I look forward to seeing progress on your Olivia. IMHO she'll need a lot of streamlining but at least the foundations are there.
Great job on the ears so far too. I'm still practicing but always accidently squish them while working on the face again :p

Great job. I look forward to seeing the completed sculpts. Do you plan on offering casts once done? I'd definitely be interested!

I would be in for any castings of the main three (Walter, Olivia, Peter) plus the Observer. Look great so far!

Hi, everybody. Thank you for your generous replies. My progress has been rather slow, but I've been busy doing this project last weekend. I've finished my Olivia headsculpt, and done some test resin castings. I'll put some pictures later on. I'm planning Olivia to have rooted hairs.

Last edited:
Back