Will God ever get the Star Wars licence?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will God ever get the Star Wars Licence?

• Total voters
Blasphemer.jpg

what is a graven image? they make celebrities/people into plastic,gold,silver,polystone etc....they are being made into a graven image,are they not? and with all the worship that goes on in here of celebrities.....wouldnt that apply? just a thought

but you COULD love your toys more than God...which would constitute worship Right? Plus,God said not to make ANY graven Image at all,which COULD constitute into worship of it....

My understanding of the definition of "graven" is that it is an image made specifically for the purpose of worship.

I think you are misinterpreting what worship is. When I put an action figure or a statue of a movie character or actor on a shelf and look at it. I am not giving it credit for all things and swearing my fealty to it. I am simply admiring it for a few different reasons. I may like the detail. I may like the design. I may be impressed by the supposed feats of the character. It may draw up other pleasant ideas for me.

Personally, I don't see how a person can think that those two ideas are the same.

My understanding of the definition of "graven" is that it is an image made specifically for the purpose of worship.

I think you are misinterpreting what worship is. When I put an action figure or a statue of a movie character or actor on a shelf and look at it. I am not giving it credit for all things and swearing my fealty to it. I am simply admiring it for a few different reasons. I may like the detail. I may like the design. I may be impressed by the supposed feats of the character. It may draw up other pleasant ideas for me.

Personally, I don't see how a person can think that those two ideas are the same.

Don't feed the troll! :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Why are you quoting teemu now?? :gah:

I see teemu is still here. Yes ladies and gentleman, all the way from planet xenu 6, the man, the legend, TEEMU!

Guys don't we know by now.....NO MATTER how could God can sculpt these figures, Lucasfilm WILL make him change the sculpt.

Back