• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Who wants XBox 360 games?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdFusion

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't have an XBox 360 any more. Got the red ring a while ago, and so I returned it. Just going to stick with my PS3 for now. Anyway, came across these the other day, and since I don't need them, figured I'd sell them off.

$5.00 a game or $50.00 for the whole lot. Price does not include shipping. PM Me! ;-)

Assasin's Creed
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Gears of War
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty: World at War
Halo 2 (XBox Game)
Halo 3
Fable 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Grand Theft Auto 4
Mass Effect
WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2007

I'll take Call of Duty 3 and world at war. And Fable 2 also please. You got PM.

Be careful of the glitch/bug in Fable 2 that locks your character in a cut scene. Happened to me and I refuse to restart it. Biggest waste of time ever.

PM sent on GTA4 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Hey dude. I'm picking up the whole lot but I have those 2 already. I'm picking it up for my friend but he's not interested, I'll keep ya in mind and send it over to ya for what it cost me.

Be careful of the glitch/bug in Fable 2 that locks your character in a cut scene. Happened to me and I refuse to restart it. Biggest waste of time ever.

Yikes! That's a scary thought. Heard about it awhile back about that. Awesome game but that's a really horrible glitch.

Hey dude. I'm picking up the whole lot but I have those 2 already. I'm picking it up for my friend but he's not interested, I'll keep ya in mind and send it over to ya for what it cost me.

Yikes! That's a scary thought. Heard about it awhile back about that. Awesome game but that's a really horrible glitch.

It was fun up until then. Words of advice, if you're ina cut scene, dont stray from main NPC character.

Anway, good luck with sale OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back