Whitney Houston has died

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bobby ruined her. He got her into drugs and changed her personality so much that she was a different person. That fun and loving 80s personality vanished because of him.

Damn shame because she was great and lost it all when she chose Bobby...nothing but trouble.

you sound like an enabler . they have been seperated for 6 years and divorced for 5 . i think the buck stops there .

Did you know her personally?

you took,the words right out of my mouth

One of my favourite artists :monkey2

This really is terrible, she was one of the few artists with true and unbelievable talent. A cut above the artists like the Britneys, Gaga's and Perry's that are about now with their synthesized shock value crap that so many people without taste flock around now.

I read that she had her problems but I also read she was winning the battle so to speak.

Very sad news indeed :(
x :monkey2

This really is terrible, she was one of the few artists with true and unbelievable talent. A cut above the artists like the Britneys, Gaga's and Perry's that are about now with their synthesized shock value crap that so many people without taste flock around now.

I read that she had her problems but I also read she was winning the battle so to speak.

actually Lady Gaga is extremely talented. to bad it gets overshadowed by her costumes. britany nor perry can touch this. i thought otherwise till i heard the following performance

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_GMgkcc2KM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

But I go gaga over Gaga. Perry too. Look beyond their shock value and there's real talent...unlike Britney. Whitney have voice talent but she squandered it all. She got her own shock value too. :chillpill:

actually Lady Gaga is extremely talented. to bad it gets overshadowed by her costumes. britany nor perry can touch this. i thought otherwise till i heard the following performance

This is going to sound like a cheap shot but truthfully she's got an odd face. In a time where female singers are judged by their external beauty she doesn't quite make the cut. I think she knows it and the costumes and makeup and strange antics are an effort to distract from that.

There are many talented female signers from the 60's and 70's who wouldn't have careers today if they were starting over. Music video made glamour too much of a factor in today's music scene.

The flipside is Marilyn Manson. Goofy looking dude if you look behind the makeup and just study his face. Talented performer and musician. But he would never have made it trying to be mainstream.

Gaga sings and plays piano very well. She's a talented performer. But if started looking more mainstream it would end very quickly.

Well it looks like she may have drowned in her bathtub. They are reporting she had a prescription for Xanax and had been partying heavily the night before. She may have fallen asleep in the tub. :(

Well it looks like she may have drowned in her bathtub. They are reporting she had a prescription for Xanax and had been partying heavily the night before. She may have fallen asleep in the tub. :(

That'd be horrible if true... maybe that's why I never take bathes- a subconscious fear of passing out :lol

This is going to sound like a cheap shot but truthfully she's got an odd face. In a time where female singers are judged by their external beauty she doesn't quite make the cut. I think she knows it and the costumes and makeup and strange antics are an effort to distract from that.

Gaga sings and plays piano very well. She's a talented performer. But if started looking more mainstream it would end very quickly.

You're right, Gaga definitely doesn't have the stereotypical Hollywood/music star face, but she makes up for it in talent and theatrics. Regardless of whether or not one likes her, one must admit that she truly knows what she's doing, and she does it well. She has a massive following, more than most stars in the past couple of decades. She's extremely successful, there's no denying that. Personally I'm a huge fan, and even though I only like maybe 5-6 of her songs to date, whichever song she performs is always a treat to watch.

Her music was dental office background pish, shes a crack baby too so, i don't care how many million per min sheeple RIP tweets she gets etc..

Yea that sounds harsh but...

A lot of other really good people don't get this much attention when they die, sadly.

Oh and speaking of Lady Gaga, i almost kicked a ex out of my car for changing my awesome music to Pokerface..almost..shoud've.

There are many talented female signers from the 60's and 70's who wouldn't have careers today if they were starting over. Music video made glamour too much of a factor in today's music scene.

The flipside is Marilyn Manson. Goofy looking dude if you look behind the makeup and just study his face. Talented performer and musician. But he would never have made it trying to be mainstream.

i agree , she is a butterface.

You're right, Gaga definitely doesn't have the stereotypical Hollywood/music star face, but she makes up for it in talent and theatrics. Regardless of whether or not one likes her, one must admit that she truly knows what she's doing, and she does it well. She has a massive following, more than most stars in the past couple of decades. She's extremely successful, there's no denying that. Personally I'm a huge fan, and even though I only like maybe 5-6 of her songs to date, whichever song she performs is always a treat to watch.

I agree with this. I think if she found a new producer who is less electronic she would win over a lot of the people who dislike her.

Oh and speaking of Lady Gaga, i almost kicked a ex out of my car for changing my awesome music to Pokerface..almost..shoud've.

Well she is your ex now, it's too bad it wasn't for kicking her out for changing it to Pokerface :lol

Back