White Shogun's Star Wars Customs!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, I'm still getting comfortable with painting. But I definitely feel like I learn something each time and the eyes get a bit easier even if they don't look much better than the last :lol

Re: luke anh repaint

i know ive already done this one! someone asked me the difference between mine and sideshow , here you go take alook !

I see a massive difference with this repaint, looks far better.
The factory paint job was really weird on this figure, olive green hair and an orange tan that looked excessively glossy.

yep the paint app on luke bespin wasn't that brilliant , but the outfit and holster made up for the paint job , the sculpt is okay , i still think anh ben kenobi , is probably there best , bear in mind sideshow has got better , only because they have no other choice but too , so many companies competing for the 1/6 scale market now it's pushed sideshow further having to keep up , i would say now the new figure's coming out and due out soon have only done 1 thing (got better) ,it will be interesting to see what sideshow will do , after hot toys release there new flagship figure luke bespin!

i actually said i'll no longer be buying clonetroopers , ive just changed my mind the last clonetrooper for my collection (commander ganch)

boba fett's new wookie brade's , taken from the hasbro boba fett , i really think these brade's look so much better , the good thing is because of the brade's being nylon you can almost pose them in what shape you want!

also before i log off , ill thought i show off my dx01 joker tweaked slightly , i know it's not star wars but im loving this figure so much more now , unfortunate my luke bespin isn't finished yet still working on eyes , will post pic''s when finished!

han's new paint job!

d37c2409.jpg

c497b96b.jpg

9fa27959.jpg

a7846914.jpg

Last edited:
Great work on Han! Really shows off what a great sculpt it was... but again let down by Sideshow's crummy paint work.

hey thank's galactic , ive just received yesterday my commander ganch , another awesome clone trooper , but to me commander cody is my top and always be my favourite , untill they release the biker scout! i have my 5 top star wars figure's ive always wanted 4 of them i already have just waiting for the last one!
1 stormtrooper
2 anh ben kenobi
3 vader
4 commander cody
5 biker scout , still waiting!

Any Eu Sith I love me some sith lol. Shock did revan I am almost done with NIhilus And have started mallak. Who else Bane , DArth nil , xar'kun , Talon?

One of the best looking hoth hans ive seen the costume fits great.

thank's man , ive seen ur custom's scotty very nice man , ill interested to see mallak when he's done post pick's on my thread when ready! the only bit ive done on sith is darth maul , repainted the eyes smaller to look more sharp after all he has slightly smaller head sculpt compared to the rest!

Not strictly in order.
Vader
Stormie - medicom
The future Luke ht Jedi
Boba fett rotj medicom again
Emperor or old Ben

medicom do great figures & the boba fett was class when first released , but now owning the medicom & sideshow boba fett i would say sideshow won the toss hands down the medicom body is just to skinny for boba fett , sideshow made a few cheap mistake's with there boba fett , but with minor mod's after , sideshow win's when it come's to boba fett! (IN MY OPINION)

Last edited:
Back