Which Man of Steel version do you like best?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I prefer the...

• Kotobukiya

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Sideshow

Votes: 86 35.7%
  • Hot Toys

Votes: 136 56.4%
  • DCD

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Square Enix

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Other (not listed)

Votes: 4 1.7%

• Total voters
Sideshow PF

I really love the gold wrist thingymajigs...

It truly is gorgeous.

300351_press02-001.jpg

Ok.. seriously..

The DCD statue looks like Robert Davi, & the Square-Enix one looks like a cross between Eric Roberts, & the singer from The Verve.

:monkey1

The DCD suit looks lovely though. But something about the Sideshow colour tone looks spectacular.

DC Direct got the body right, Hot Toys got the likeness right.

Here's to hoping Hot Toys puts him on the right body a year+ from now.

I'm confident HT will fix the small issues and body size, so I'm voting for them.

Sideshows piece lacks something for me... maybe it's the boring pose or base. I will buy it if the final product pics sway my mind though.

Haha, it does look gorgeous on those pics, but in the promo pic in the 1st page of this thread it did remind me to the Bloomo.

Agreed.
I'm used to the fact that Sideshow's promotion galleries are always a f'dup mess and it's only getting worse.

the poll may be stacked being that most people in the forum collect 1/6 scale articulated figures.

IMO i think sideshow did the best

dont get me wrong the hot toys sculpt (- in the promo pics -) looks amazing, but those thunder thighs are a deal breaking joke.

So is nobody even considering the neca 1/4 or is it just cause we haven't seen a good shot of a final painted sculpt. As of right now necas body sculpt has me sold more than hot toys roided out supes.

I hope Hot Toys will make the changes we are asking for. If they could get their body looking like Sideshow's it would be the best.

I don't know how anyone can in good conscience vote for the Hot Toys. Unless you were voting the format, rather than the likeness. HT MoS's body is far far far far far FAR FAAAAAAAAAAAAAR too beefy. HT needs to change that.

Koto and Play Art Kai definitely give you more bang on the buck. For HT and SS, they are going to be of superior quality, but may not come out as good value to many of us.

the poll may be stacked being that most people in the forum collect 1/6 scale articulated figures.
I collect 1/6 figures for the most part but it doesn't change anything. Tho I agree that this poll is pointless since 90% of collectors voting the format / price range / other stuff that are not relevant to the subject matter.

And it will be just like Spider-Mans proto changes.
:lol funny yet sad :monkey2

Back