Which Jacket should I get Indiana Jones or Wolverine?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Jacket???

• Get the Raiders Indiana Jones Jacket

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Get the Wolverine Jacket

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Get one of the other Indy Jackets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't get any Jacket from this site

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Indy is the only authentic one, I'd go for that one. Something to consider.... if you buy ther Cruise jacket it'll remind you of him every time you put it on....do you really want that? :yuck

Wolverine is more of a casual jacket, but I would say neither, becasue you, (i.e. anyone else), aren't going to look as cool as Indy or Wolvie in either.

No, I will look cooler :lol

I stand corrected lol! :D

As long as you know it wasn't an attack on you mate, just my general opinion is spend your hard-earned on a nice quality, stylish leather jacket that is not just cool because of the character it is associated with.

Or hold out for that TDK armour-like leather jacket in the works! :lol (I know, I'm a hypocrite)

Get whichever one appeals more, but I would recommend the Wolvie for a casual jacket. Will co-ordinate with outfits easier.

Get Indy's. That style will always be a classic, and you'll still be able to wear it 20 years from now. The others will look dated in a few years.

I've seen several of the Wested Indy jackets in person, and damn are they nice. Great and very casual/safe choice of apparel to wear anywhere.

Back