Whedonverse clothes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Whedonverse shirts

Got my first graphic lab designs shirt. Not a fan of their cut at all. The sleeves on the ladies cut are much too long. Not sure what they were thinking. So it was my first, and will be my last. *sigh

No offense to anyone, I enjoyed the movie as much as anyone, but I have a hard time making the connection between The Avengers and Whedonverse. I know his involvement as director was much greater than any of his other mainstream stuff for which he was part of a writing team or even the main writer, but it's still a stretch to me to think Whedon when I see all the associated movie paraphernalia and merchandise.

No offense to anyone, I enjoyed the movie as much as anyone, but I have a hard time making the connection between The Avengers and Whedonverse. I know his involvement as director was much greater than any of his other mainstream stuff for which he was part of a writing team or even the main writer, but it's still a stretch to me to think Whedon when I see all the associated movie paraphernalia and merchandise.

and your point is?

I don't think Whedon when I see an Avengers t-shirt. That's all.

BTW it wasn't a criticism. I wasn't implying I didn't like seeing Avengers stuff here. Just a comment.

Having mainstream lucrative successes obviously helps fund the more esoteric stuff like Buffy, so consume away.

Back