Whedonverse clothes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TeeFury's t-shirt of the day is a Firefly t-shirt.

I think I missed that shirt. A link please? I don't recall any "riding" of that kind on the shirts I've seen.

1308461633_theshowmaybedead.jpg
(YoNoSe's pic.)

Buffy was on Monday. Today is Lost. I'm thinking Firefly's SHOULD be on Wednesday. But you're right. It hasn't been released yet. Be on the look out though!

I have been dying for that shirt to pop up. I skipped the Buffy one. Just really wasn't what I wanted. At first I thought it was cool. But it was all due to excitement to see Buffy.

The girl in the teeFury ad looks too much like the girl who broke my heart 26yrs ago. They need a new model.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. :)

For the Jayne Shiny shirt I ordered a women's medium. I hadn't ordered from Teefury before and found it to be a little large for me. Hopefully a small will fit perfectly.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. :)

For the Jayne Shiny shirt I ordered a women's medium. I hadn't ordered from Teefury before and found it to be a little large for me. Hopefully a small will fit perfectly.

I'm wearing the Shiny shirt now!! :rock :lol

I love this thing. I really like the green with the orangish-yellow artwork. (I actually like it a little better than the new one posted tonight.)

I love it too - and the colors are perfect together. I'm going to wash mine in hot and hope it shrinks up a bit.

The Shiny shirt is fabulous. Jen, you should have asked me. I know what you like like (photos) and would have been able to tell you a small would be perfect. We order smalls and they fit great. :D But trial and error. :p

We will be ordering today's Teefury.

I got my Buffy shirt in the other day and love it. Another slam dunk, IMO. All I want now is an Angel-themed shirt and I'm set.

Ript has a Firefly themed shirt today.

I am not a fan of Ripts.

I'm not buying it, but I like it. I didn't know you had the option to get it in a hoodie, baby one-sy, etc. though. That's pretty neat they give you those options.

Yeah, I like the illustration but the religious reference turns me off.

Yeah, I like the illustration but the religious reference turns me off.

That's EXACTLY why I'm not buying it.

I know Buffy had subtle references of religion and things of that nature throughout its run, but this is just a little too much for my taste.

To complete the 'positive-negative-positive sandwich' though, I do like the color. :lecture :lol

I dunno. I'm not a Catholic, and it doesn't really bother me. Now the color, THAT bothers me. I loved one of the comments on the site:
I'm happy TeeFury is finally printing more Buffy shirts, but come on, at least make me want to buy them! I don't want to look like a pumpkin.

Back