What's wrong with my Lucius Fox?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First off, great looking Lucius!

The suit looks ill fitting in the front, but dayam, that is a fine HS.

Get a black suit from EB MIB when they are parted out or a TTL pinstripe suit:dunno

Yea, the suit isn't good at all. I just had it laying around so I slapped it on him. It takes a lot of fussing to get it half decent.

1. suit looks cheap and wrinkly.
2. change the hands to open or more casual gesture.
The closed (i'm gonna beat your Ass) fists doesnt fit the well mannered character of Fox.

ps. The shirt and tie may be ok. Oh, and nice sculpt

I know what's wrong. It's a boring character for an action figure.

See, and I think Lucius is a very interesting character. Really, next to The Joker and Batman, Lucius keeps my attention in all his scenes. That may be a Morgan Freeman thing because I have the upmost respect for his talents. A big reason why I wated a Lucius in my collection.

I believe the suit is all wacky :p , you could try ironing it, with a damp cloth on the suit of course.

1. suit looks cheap and wrinkly.
2. change the hands to open or more casual gesture.
The closed (i'm gonna beat your Ass) fists doesnt fit the well mannered character of Fox.

ps. The shirt and tie may be ok. Oh, and nice sculpt

Good call, guys. I think I will seek out a better suit for him. It sucks as the way sellers ship/store them can really screw/wrinkle them up. Oh the looks I'll get from my wife if I break out the iron LOL! She already thinks I'm demented when I reach for her hair dryer to change hands.

Remy, yeah, these fists were not intended for him either. They were just the only African American hands that I have. Poor Lucius was a parts bin Frankenstein.

The body and the outfit... The character is never really in a suit with a tie, he always has a bow-tie. He also needs a chubby undersuit, like the one with the HT Nicholson Joker or Jor-El figure.Morgan Freeman is in great shape, but he's a bit soft around the mid section.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hot-Toys-1-6-Joker-DX08-Undercloth-DX-fat-Batman-1989-version-HT091W-/350574338603?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item519fdbe22b

I agree. The suit is cheap looking. I'd think a tan suit or an outfit like the one below would work better.
lucius.jpg

The body looks odd. And the legs look WAAAAYYYY to thin imo.

Can't figure it out. The proportions are just...off. I don't know if the head is too big...suit is small? It actually seems like the pics are minimizing the issue LOL.

001.jpg
002.jpg

Go to Men's Warehouse. He will like the way he looks. They gaurenteed it!

Wow, surprised that's a HP head... haven't been following them lately as they seemed to have a pretty bad streak going. That looks top-notch.

And like other said, relaxed hands a better fitting/crisper suit will go a long way towards sorting him out.

The face is to thin, needs to be wider across. Thats whats throwing it off

Back