what's doom worth now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One day when I have $1300 I will gladly add a Doom Exclusive to my collection.....of course by then it'll cost $2700

Anyone want to trade their regular Doom for my Doom exclusive (sans cup) and give me $600 for the privilege?

I gotta say that the Doom PF is one of the pieces that everyone stops to look at for a good long time. The detail on the throne is second to none and is probably the second most impressive SS PF behind Grievous. $1300 is a lot of money but it's hard to say it's not worth it.

Wow a 1000 for Reg Doom hmm might have to give selling a thought or two

I gotta say that the Doom PF is one of the pieces that everyone stops to look at for a good long time. The detail on the throne is second to none and is probably the second most impressive SS PF behind Grievous. $1300 is a lot of money but it's hard to say it's not worth it.

i totally agree about grievous. i wonder why it hasn't gone up in value? not enough sw fans?

I'm looking to get rid of my exclusive one. It's been displayed, but other than that it's in great condition. How much do you think I should put it up for? I'm not looking to rape anyone on it, I'd even consider going a little lower just to give someone a break. Is 800$ ridiculous? It seems like a lot.

I'm looking to get rid of my exclusive one. It's been displayed, but other than that it's in great condition. How much do you think I should put it up for? I'm not looking to rape anyone on it, I'd even consider going a little lower just to give someone a break. Is 800$ ridiculous? It seems like a lot.

Just make it a 7 day auction and start the bidding at 99 cents. That's what I did with mine and it sold for $1200ish.

Yeah, I know it seems sketchy, unfortunately there's no real way to prove I'm on the level, (especially since I've never sold anything on eBay before). I'm about to move, and I just kind of want to get rid of the thing, I'm not that stoked on it anymore for the amount of room it takes up, plus I'd rather have a Stealth IM, so my main goal is to get enough to cover one of those. Hell, I'd even just trade it straight up.

You don't have to go to eBay you got a Doom Exclusive for $800 shipped? I guarantee you people would buy it in a heartbeat. I would.

Back