What's coming next? A Marvel Hot Toys Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Daredevil?

Yes. Don't look for it to be Ben Affleck though.So I'm sure that HT will do one but not until the new film is released.

:lecture

\This
\\would love to see a yellow DD by Hot Toys . . . :pray:
\\\ oldschool Bill Everett . . . 'nuff said! :wink1:

DD is probably on top of my HT wish list for a Marvel character right now. And I do agree the director's cut of the DD movie was a huge improvement over the theatrical release and made it a lot better. For those of you that haven't checked it out yet, you can get it for cheap now, even in blu-ray format.

last i heard the twilight guy was doing the reboot and robert pattison was being considered for DD.

suddenly, ben affleck ain't looking so bad! and i agree, the director's cut of the movie was a massive improvement over the theatrical version. hell i liked it more than green lantern :(

David Slade has confirmed that Robert is out ,the most 2 reliable names at the moments is Bradley Cooper ( Hangover I - II - A-Team ) and Garrett Hedlund from Tron ( 2011 ) as Sam Flynn, both are good imo .:peace

Garrett Hedlund would be cool to see as DD.

Id buy a DD...and a Jen Garner Elektra ;) :p

David Slade has confirmed that Robert is out ,the most 2 reliable names at the moments is Bradley Cooper ( Hangover I - II - A-Team ) and Garrett Hedlund from Tron ( 2011 ) as Sam Flynn, both are good imo .:peace

bradley cooper? :monkey4
at least it suits him better than the crow - that particular choice is the worst comic book casting of all time if it happens.

Yeah, movie was so so, but I would be down for a hot toys Daredevil, Elektra, Bullseye and Kingpin. I'm a whore for hot toys marvel

i'd buy anything ben affleck related... he is dreamy:1-1:
in charlestown a bank is robbed every 30 seconds and we dont use our R's

Imagine: Hot Toys Galactus Figure

Dude would be so big you'd have to keep him outside.

Multiple 'will they make...' threads merged with the :
What's coming next? A Marvel Hot Toys Thread

Keeps all questions about the 'next' piece in one place.
x :peace

From SDCC a Hasbro representative referred to the circular armour as the Mark VII armour not the Mark VIII as previously thought. I guess true conformation will be delivered closer to the release date to figure out just how many armours we will be getting!

Im at 3 with cap on pre order and suit gantry but that total will rise drastically when the avengers line up comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back