What'd ya win from SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won the hat on the site, but still haven't gotten my confirmation email. 2 other people who won are no longer as listed as "pending" on the site. I hope I get it because I get all of their other emails except the ones when wait lists transfer over. I hope this isn't like that. Is there any way to contact SS about it? When do they give your prize to someone else?

I won the hat on the site, but still haven't gotten my confirmation email. 2 other people who won are no longer as listed as "pending" on the site. I hope I get it because I get all of their other emails except the ones when wait lists transfer over. I hope this isn't like that. Is there any way to contact SS about it? When do they give your prize to someone else?

I'm in the same boat with the T-1000 Bobblehead. The other winner is not pending anymore. I think that maybe they are pretty busy and will get around to getting all the emails out Monday when things settle down... I hope at least.

Same thing with me. There are a few messages that just don't get through. I asked SideshowAmy yesterday in chat about the problem. She suggested calling Customer Service (when they open.) Hope that works...

I also won a Leia as Boushh 12 inch figure, I won an Indiana Jones T-shirt, and Faken won a LOTR Orc Helm, beating me on a technicality (I spelled the answer wrong) He was nice enough to let me have the prize :banana :banana :banana
He said he wasnt a big LOTR an so I gladly accepted.

LOL sorry for hogging the Trivia :monkey3 Glad you liked the helm though, was my pleasure :)

So this year I won 2 sets of Electric Tiki busts (won one in chat and another on the site trivia contests), keychain, mug, Indy T-Shirt, Orc helmet, Battle Troll helmet, 2 Star Wars Endo Rebel figures and... I think that's it. Just waiting for the last 3 or 4 online contests to finish up and see who one on those ones. I ended up giving away the Orc helm and second Endo fig to other folks in chat.

I had a blast this year... I'll be at the event for 2009 though :) nice meeting a bunch of you in chat... Mannix, Sling, Shropt, Happyboy and the rest :)

And a huge thanks to Marc, Corie and Amy for the fun in chat! :banana

Last edited:
I actually won the first trivia at the show on Thursday but more importantly, won a SSW AP grail at the party on Friday :D

Won a Battle Troll Helm, an Endor Infantry Figure (thanks to Faken giving it up), and an Indy T-Shirt all via chat - Very excited!

Now, that exclusive Wolvie LSB would also be nice... :)

Nothing. For the 1st time in a few years. Though I participated in no contests and never joined the chat, so I guess its my fault.

Guess I didn't win ^^^^ this year either... but not really in chat which is where the action is.

Back