What'd ya win from SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideShowCris and Marc were so kind to make a Trivia question and prize just for me in mind and they called for me for minutes on end, as did a lot of the chatters online, and I missed out on a Buffy figure. It was such a easy trivia question for Buffy fans. Maggie Walsh created what villain? Adam, duh. :(

I was making dinner at the time.

I won an Indy t-shirt and a keychain. I'm still on pending and I'm getting worried or nervous that it will be given to someone else. I know it's little stuff, but cool never the less. I've had problems in the past getting specific e-mails from SS, but like some of you have already said, I got the "Thanks" confirmation for submitting my answers and it mentioned that they may possibly call for confirmation.

johnnyMS, I think you won the Haradhirm Archer, also. If so, congrats!

Oh, new here...

wow all i can say is thank you sideshow!
i just won a Haradrim Soldier statue i am totaly surprised by this
yeah baby!!!

Nothin' I had to stay with a sick relative! I'm 6 hours away and had my confirmation all printed out...

...important priorities first. :/

Last edited:
I found my confirmation in my spam bin. Followed the directions and all is fine.

SideShowCris and Marc were so kind to make a Trivia question and prize just for me in mind and they called for me for minutes on end, as did a lot of the chatters online, and I missed out on a Buffy figure. It was such a easy trivia question for Buffy fans. Maggie Walsh created what villain? Adam, duh. :(

I was making dinner at the time.

I won the Willow 12 inch figure that Eli is talking about, AND seeing how Ive never watched Buffy, even for a second, when Eli PM's me his info, Im going to give it to him.
I also won a Leia as Boushh 12 inch figure, I won an Indiana Jones T-shirt, and Faken won a LOTR Orc Helm, beating me on a technicality (I spelled the answer wrong) He was nice enough to let me have the prize :banana :banana :banana
He said he wasnt a big LOTR an so I gladly accepted. I also won a set of Pirates of the Caribbean Cosbaby's with a Sideshow Hat, that I promptly forfeited so I wasnt hogging all the prizes (Im not into the Cosbabys anyways, hat woulda been cool tho) So SideshowMarc fished up another question and gave it to someone else.

Been a good Chat Prize haul for me, too bad if they see that and draw my name for something really nice they will say "Tsk, this turd won a buncha stuff in the chat giveaways, draw somebody else!" :eek:

One more day to go, I hope they give away something really badass in the chat, if I win that, I dont think I will be forfeiting it.
:D

i seen you winning all that stuff on the chat u bastard lol

the two people that won the x-men dio 3 are some lucky guys

Back