Premium Format What Star Wars Character would you like to have in 1/4 scale (PF) ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH I LOVE this one.. at my early stages I tried to sculpt him.. that has been one of my very first ones :lol

forumb.jpg

o.jpg

This guy is pretty cool! I'm not one for liking EU characters or customs, but something is just really cool about this guy. Excellent job!

Oh boy this is from my very early years of sculpting :) a lot of things are wrong here..butbhey... it has been a long time ago.. darth wyyrlok... always loved that design of that character

yeah.. you are right !!! Did not thought about that to be honest !

I can't think of anyone besides Kyle Katarn. He's the most likeable SW character and the only one I'd like to see standing on my one-four-legendary shelf representing the finest of this franchise.

Last edited:
So has a lot of other pieces for a long time. I wouldn't rely too much on that. Still, Jango Fett would be an obvious release. Surely, a big seller.

Yeah, everything is always in development and with this PF, I thought it should've been out by now, or at least a PO.

I'm skeptical until I see a PO, or at the very least, a video teaser.

My hopes are big for the 12 days of christmas to see something big for Star wars.. its been so freaking quite for star wars statues since SDCC 2 years ago

Agreed, Jango is my favorite SW character. I mean I love Boba fett and all but let's be serious here, Jango got it right because duel wielding pistols is always cooler than a big gun :).

I have searched and as far as Jango statues go there is not a whole lot out on the market. Besides the Medicom 12in and kotobukiya, I am not aware of any other statues of him.

He would be a for sure buy for me.

Back