What Marvel character PFs, Maquettes, and Dios are on the 2010 horizon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm STILL waiting for that Daredevil PF and/or comiquette SS promised Kibishii and I.

I'm STILL waiting for that Daredevil PF and/or comiquette SS promised Kibishii and I.

:lol:lol:lol

Watch.............hes gonna have red pajamas. Speaking of pajamas, just cancelled my Sabes pf ex and re-aquired the Berserker Ex. A better trade imo :lecture, but still keepin Wolvie and Brown Wolvie when he shows up.

Watch.............hes gonna have red pajamas. Speaking of pajamas, just cancelled my Sabes pf ex and re-aquired the Berserker Ex. A better trade imo :lecture, but still keepin Wolvie and Brown Wolvie when he shows up.

:lol He better look good is all I can say!

As for the trade, definitely an upgrade in my opinon. I'm not a LOTR fan, but that Berserker looks awesome.

I thought i heard in a past thread that Storm would be the next AH! lady done

not sure about that one, but depending on how old the thread was, his last piece was actually Lara Croft.:yess:

one of the best PF ssc has made imo. the lotr baddie line really works well in that format..

Seriously man, WTH is Cyclops (THAT WAS SHOWN) and Daredevil (THAT WAS CONFIRMED)? We get...Black Panther. :dunno

Chapter, we need to start putting pressure on Sideshow again. I think it is time for the people to rise up again...let's hear it, "YES WE CAN!"
wewantyou.jpg

ddcycfunny.jpg

cycddfunny-1.jpg

Seriously man, WTH is Cyclops (THAT WAS SHOWN) and Daredevil (THAT WAS CONFIRMED)? We get...Black Panther. :dunno

Chapter, we need to start putting pressure on Sideshow again. I think it is time for the people to rise up again...let's hear it, "YES WE CAN!"
wewantyou.jpg

ddcycfunny.jpg

cycddfunny-1.jpg

YES WE CAN! Bring on daredevil and cyclops sideshow!!!

I'd love to see an AH! 70's Dazzler in roller skates! And as long as we're in the 70's, howzabout Howard the Duck? He'd be a good SDCC exclusive some year.

Would also love a Dr. Strange someday.

Back