What line are you collecting: Comiquette, Premium Format, or Maquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Marvel line are you collecting?

• Premium Format

Votes: 38 77.6%
  • Comiquette

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Maquette

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
only PF here unless they release something game related in ~1/5th scale like the Lara Croft Snowday and Kratos... Everything not game-related is limited to 1/4th scale... have to draw the line somewhere :p

All, It really depends on the sculpt or the pose as some would say + the paint job, that said it really has to appeal to me

So the Red or Green Hulk or Spiderman Comiquette didn't interest you really??

Nope not interested in the 1/5 Green and Red Hulk Comiquettes.

However, I do have the Spider-Man Comiquette ex because it is 1/4 scale and it's the best classic Spider-man representation so far. I got it directly from SS too at original price. Love it. :wink1:

Nope not interested in the 1/5 Green and Red Hulk Comiquettes.

However, I do have the Spider-Man Comiquette ex because it is 1/4 scale and it's the best classic Spider-man representation so far. I got it directly from SS too at original price. Love it. :wink1:

I have always disagreed with the fact that the com is 1/4. He just looks to big when compared to other PFs. These pics show what I mean.

I just got these two in the post this morning and they are both *****kin awesome. I don't even know which one I like better but they are definitely two instant favorites.
DSC03485.jpg
DSC03488.jpg
DSC03495.jpg

Back