What Happened to the Bruce Banner Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan76

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I was hoping that Banner would be one of this year's Convention Exclusives and would include an alternate Hulk head sculpt. I hope they did not cancel it! This' year's exclusives are a HUGE disappointment!

Any thoughts people?

6a853733gw1e0wplnlnjcj.jpg

Maybe it'll just be a regular release. It'll come out. Hot Toys knows that everything Avengers sells.

Amazing the panic just because such and such a figure wasn't made a Con-Exclusive :cuckoo:

Amazing the panic just because such and such a figure wasn't made a Con-Exclusive :cuckoo:

Exactly! Spartan76 needs to cool his jets. There's lots of stuff that should come before this. Don't even get Nova started at how long he's been waiting for Xavier. Banner only got that small teaser so far. It will probably be a regular release... just take it easy, it will come.

Do Banner or Die,Hot Toys.

I don't think anything happened to him. I think he's still in development or it's being decided how to appropriately market him.

If HT doesn't follow through and make a Bruce Banner figure, I'm moving to Sideshow PFs. Seriously. I want it that badly.

they said 2013.. we're just over half way there, calm down.... another very useful and needed thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back