What do you want from this new Generation of gaming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then what are you gonna do with the other hand?

EdNorton-1.gif

Games lengthened and replay value improvement.

I completely agree. I hate how most games now days are only 6 hours plus for a single player playthrough. It also sucks how developers like to release short games, and then "lengthen" them through paid DLCs. And depending on the game, you could be paying as much as $40 extra for DLC packs :slap.

I completely agree. I hate how most games now days are only 6 hours plus for a single player playthrough. It also sucks how developers like to release short games, and then "lengthen" them through paid DLCs. And depending on the game, you could be paying as much as $40 extra for DLC packs :slap.

Extras need to be implemented so that you're not immediately bored after a game completion, and not as paid DLC. The only super short game I played recently that I played the hell out of was Metal Gear Rising.

Extras need to be implemented so that you're not immediately bored after a game completion, and not as paid DLC. The only super short game I played recently that I played the hell out of was Metal Gear Rising.

And the DLCs were just awful. I'm glad I waited long enough for them to be available for free.

Yeah, but some games, very few though, are too long. Skyrim for example.

Games being too short are the reason devs add often crappy multiplayer add-on modes to try to keep people interested.

What i don't like about DLC is that sometimes it feels like Devs kept content back so as to sell it to you later.

For the price of the games, the majority of games should have free and staggered DLC

Well were not asking for a lot. I think 10+ hours is good enough considering what we've been getting.

Yeah, but some games, very few though, are too long. Skyrim for example

Bethesda is always good for those. But, I wonder if their games are really "long", or just enormously large. I mean, you spend most of your time just walking around aimlessly from one place to another looking for something to do. That's the one thing I couldn't stand about Fallout 3 :lol.

Bethesda is always good for those. But, I wonder if they're games are really "long", or just enormously large. I mean, you spend most of your time just walking around aimlessly from one place to another looking for something to do. That's the one thing I couldn't stand about Fallout 3 :lol.

That's why I gave up on it. I got lost in the sewers for hours at one point :lol

Yeah, but some games, very few though, are too long. Skyrim for example.

Games being too short are the reason devs add often crappy multiplayer add-on modes to try to keep people interested.

What i don't like about DLC is that sometimes it feels like Devs kept content back so as to sell it to you later.

For the price of the games, the majority of games should have free and staggered DLC

Skyrim is perfect I can see if every game was that long if you think its to long it not your kind of game then.

+ 200Hours of gameplay for the new mass effect trilogy! Also a great multiplayer like ME3!

Back