What Characters need SideShow Premium Formats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any and everything XM Studio has released (so that I can actually get it at a reasonable price into Canada)!

But if that doesn't count then:
Vision (new one)
Magneto
Martian Manhunter (I know this is DC..)

Hobgoblin PF
Juggernaut Commiquett or PF

Sgt. Rock or Jonah Hex premium formats from DC

People assume this question automatically refers to Marvel. Premium formats of what? The question needs to be more specific. It only asks what characters does SS need to make a premium format of. Very broad. At least thats how i understand it. So is it Marvel? DC? SW? or just anything random that we can think of.

People assume this question automatically refers to Marvel. Premium formats of what? The question needs to be more specific. It only asks what characters does SS need to make a premium format of. Very broad. At least thats how i understand it. So is it Marvel? DC? SW? or just anything random that we can think of.

Considering the OP included a non-Marvel character, I think you can post whatever you want.

My vote is for Bullseye.

Cable (for the love of God, better than XMs)
Kitty Pryde
Jubilee
Cyclops (80s or Modern)Ar
Storm (Jim Lee)
Archangel
Iceman
Beast (Jim Lee)
Nightcrawler
Juggernaut
Magneto
Dr Strange
Mysterio
Doc Ock
Venom
Thanos
Starlord
Nova
Enchantress
Loki
Mr Sinister

Robin
Nightwing
Atrocitus
Black Manta
Brainiac
Doomsday
Blue Beetle

Iron Man MK VII, Omega Red, Mr. Sinister, Juggernaut, Magneto, Nightcrawler, 90's storm, Archangel, Lady Deathstryke, Lilandra, Professor X, classic Mystique, Sauron, Iceman, Colossus but good this time

Nicolas Cage and Sean Connery from The Rock, Iceman and Slider from Top Gun (Beach Volleyball Scene), Alba and Rourke from Sin City, Pierce Brosnan Bond, Jolie as Tomb Raider or Maleficent, and a new John Wayne from any movie that he had a lever action.

Back