What Batman Character/Product has the potential to increase its value in the future?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJ Only

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey guys in your point of view what batman character/product has the potential to increase its value in the future? why?:angelsmil
kindly post some pics also if you have pics so other members could see thanks

Last edited:
The Gotham Novelties TDK promo tee, because hardly any exist, they were not for sale, it is promo gear from TDK and TDK is super popular.

(shameless plug) :D

The real tumbler used in the movie.

A lot of collectors would prolly pay ridiculous amount of money for it (provided that they have the money). As I heard that there's only 2 or 3 known in existance.

And any of the joker costumes (purple coat being the most in demand, compared to the nurse, robber or cop costume) that had heath's sweat stench on em.

Definitely Original Costume Version. You can't seem to find them enough on sale as compared to TDK version. So....Hot Toys..do come out with a DX version of OC...please? :monkey3

I think any of the HT figures will be worth a hell of a lot sometime in the future :D

Except the original Joker, perhaps. With the DX version out-classing it in every single way, collectors won't waste their time with the original version. Already I've seen the price go down considerably, with the anticipation of the DX version.

The only people who will buy the original version are the people who want to spend as little as possible and aren't interested in having the perfect version, for the sake of a few dollars.

Definitely Original Costume Version. You can't seem to find them enough on sale as compared to TDK version. So....Hot Toys..do come out with a DX version of OC...please? :monkey3

nope, i believe HT confirmed that they will NOT be giving the Begins Costume the DX treatment. so the OC is the only way to obtain one.

nope, i believe HT confirmed that they will NOT be giving the Begins Costume the DX treatment. so the OC is the only way to obtain one.

I can't believe what crazy price these OC have nowaday...THe price for one OC batman can get you two Hot toys figs.

well since there will be no ledger joker anymore or OC batman, or maybe even tumbler they all should be pretty hot commodities in the future. can assume they will not change the new suit for batman much if at all for the next movie so will see another round of those.

but i think the bank robber and new joker will be the biggest things to bet on escalating in prices as time goes on.

Bank Robber Joker had it's time, it's all about DX now :rock

true but still it is a ledger joker with amazing sculpt and paint. i think all ledger "toys" dc direct one, the hot toys, medicom any that capture his take on the role will be highly collectable. just since he is no longer with us, and his joker was chilling to see on screen.

and tdk is arguably one of if not the best superhero movie, and one of the best examples of modern day hero movies with its "realistic" take on the super hero role in a fairly realistic world, i think tdk will hold up better than any of the other hero movies over time so it is not like these characters and actors will be forgotten any time soon. just making ledgers death all that more tragic.

There will always be new costume and a new vehicle (batman wise) for every superhero movie. Even if it were minor. Take a look at iron man 2 (mark 4), or the most obvious one spidey costume in all 3 movie are different.

Batmobile-packaging-preview3.jpg

Back