What are the Enterbay Grails?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
020423w5162b4b6bf5twn3.jpg

A 'grail' is generally a figure you covet. One collector's grail can be another's easy pass.

Did you want to know what Enterbay's better figures are considered to be? I think their 1/4 T2 was pretty good, as was their recent 1/4 Mr Bean. In 1/6 they haven't done much in the recent years except a few basketball players.

Thanks for the reply LeJuan, what are some of the better figures in the Enterbay line? I'm about to sell my Enterbay bd T-800.

Thanks for the reply LeJuan, what are some of the better figures in the Enterbay line? I'm about to sell my Enterbay bd T-800.

Their Bruce Lee line was the premier line in the 1/6 market for a long time but the market evolves so quickly that the older figures look very much outdated now.
Their Michael Jordan figure would be many peoples grail ...but they released so many versions in such large quantities that no one is going to get excited about tracking down that one MJ figure they need. Just buy the one you want at any one of a million sellers :D

Hot Toys buys up so many licenses to sit on that its made it harder for Enterbay in the last couple of years. They've had to move in to more Asian cinema licenses (obviously nowhere near as popular in the West) and the NBA figures.

All the figures in the 1/4 line are awesome.
I'd say probably the 1/4 Batman and Joker are probably Enterbay's grails now.
They sold out insanely fast for figures of that price and go for a huge amount on the secondary market.

Grail suggests a high demand and value... not many EB figures reach that, a lot of them sell for retail on ebay.

Leon the Professional is amazing, and comes with some cool accessories; the only down-side is they never made a Mathilda. ��

Back