WGP's Classic Star Trek: Sex-You-up Kirk pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Classic Star Trek (being cast now)

So any new updates on these?

I just talked to the caster yesterday. All the BA Kirks are cast, and he is just finishing up on the Rands, then those orders will be sent to me to ship out. I am waiting for the ETA. If it is too long I have asked him to send me just the BA kirks so I can ship them out to people who just have Kirk orders.

I see that these are being cast now, regretfully I didn't know about this. Is there any chance I can still get on the list for a Kirk sculpt? Also, are you offering them painted, and if so what's the price/quality? Thanks!

PM me for which Kirk you want.

There are many painters here on the forums. I have listed three as examples from least expensive to most expensive.

Silent Surfer actually paints 1:6 protos professionally. If you like any of them, just contact them for availability and their pricing and we can send any heads you buy directly to them.

PETE SKYWALKER
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83351

SMALL STUDIOS
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30267&page=410

SILENT SURFER
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73819

Thanks for the info.

Just to give a new casting update, the BA Kirks are done and being shipped to me next week. The Rands are being cast now. Scotty had been given the thinner neck and is being molded now, so he will ship with her. Will post picks of the fixed Scotty when I get them. :)

Just to give a new casting update, the BA Kirks are done and being shipped to me next week. The Rands are being cast now. Scotty had been given the thinner neck and is being molded now, so he will ship with her. Will post picks of the fixed Scotty when I get them. :)

Thanks for the great information.

Any update on Sulu's progress?

1244530296_happy-sulu.gif

Thanks for the great information.

Any update on Sulu's progress?

1244530296_happy-sulu.gif

Sulu's neck didn't need to be thinned (and we only have three Sulu orders so far), so he didn't need to be re-molded and his quantities will be sent with Rand as well. :)

I wanted to update that I recieved notification today from Lonnie that the rest of the Trek orders shipped out to me yesterday which is for everything except bad ass kirk, which he should be recieving soon.

I will post pics of the fixed Scotty neck when I get it. The free Neural Parasites will be getting shipped out seperately. We wanted to get the heads out first. We are going to have fun seeing just how fleshy he can make them!

wow, i am down for everything but a sex you up kirk, thanks...

I sent payment for a Bad-Ass Kirk head when we first talked, can you confirm/add to me the list? Sorry to be annoying. The casts you posted look great, I'm really feeling tempted by those to get a couple more, lol.

So did you get the BA Kirks yet or are they still in Transit?

I sent payment for a Bad-Ass Kirk head when we first talked, can you confirm/add to me the list? Sorry to be annoying. The casts you posted look great, I'm really feeling tempted by those to get a couple more, lol.

No worries. The order went on my mailing list. I just didn't update it on here, but I did now. :)

So did you get the BA Kirks yet or are they still in Transit?

They are at the post office for needing to be picked up.

Can I still be added to the Bad Ass Kirk list?

Gotcha down. :)

No worries. The order went on my mailing list. I just didn't update it on here, but I did now. :)

Awesome. I figured as much, but I just like being sure. That way there are no misunderstandings. :duff

How long do you think these will be available before you start working on a second set of characters?

Awesome. I figured as much, but I just like being sure. That way there are no misunderstandings. :duff

How long do you think these will be available before you start working on a second set of characters?

The current heads are available now and will be kept available for the time being. To start off with, for the first two waves, we just made the characters and then offered them.
Future Trek heads will be made based on how well these first waves sell, and then also by the interest lists we will take for each future character.

Depending on the first waves sales we will make future characters once we have 16 people telling us they are interested in them, so everyone shout out, PM, and let us know what classic characters we should make next and who you want to be on the list for us to sculpt! Spock (specify version), Chekov, Uhura. McCoy, Drunken Sulu, Kahn, Nurse Chappel, whom ever!

Early 2013 will be used to wrap up our existing projects and current interest lists that have hit 16, and we will also be focusing heavily on Aliens. The sooner our interest lists hit 16, the sooner they will be made!

Last edited:

Will you be setting up a different thread for the Trek head sculpts? Also are the requests going to be limited to TOS or the other series as well.

My long list (assuming costumes would be available somehow)
Uhura
Chekov
Chapel
Khan
Kang (Klingon)
Gorn
Orion Slave Girl
Andorian

TNG
Picard
Riker
Data
Worf
LaForge
Troi
Crusher
Q
Borg (drone)
Romulan
Klingon

DS9
Sisko
Kira
Jadzia Dax
Bashir
O'Brien
Quark
Odo
Dukat
Jem'Hadar
Weyoun

VOY
Janeway
Chakotay
7 of 9
Tuvok
Torres
Doctor
Paris
Kim
Neelix
Borg Queen

Last edited:

I think Kor would be great for TOS.

I would like Uhura, Chekov and Chapel neutral expression to complete the main characters

Last edited:

The current heads are available now and will be kept available for the time being. To start off with, for the first two waves, we just made the characters and then offered them.
Future Trek heads will be made based on how well these first waves sell, and then also by the interest lists we will take for each future character.

Depending on the first waves sales we will make future characters once we have 16 people telling us they are interested in them, so everyone shout out, PM, and let us know what classic characters we should make next and who you want to be on the list for us to sculpt! Spock (specify version), Chekov, Uhura. McCoy, Drunken Sulu, Kahn, Nurse Chappel, whom ever!

Early 2013 will be used to wrap up our existing projects and current interest lists that have hit 16, and we will also be focusing heavily on Aliens. The sooner our interest lists hit 16, the sooner they will be made!

Awesome! Well I'll definitely be getting the other heads you have now in the near future, just gotta get past this post-Hurricane b/s. I'll be in touch soon.

As far as what other things I'd be interested in, personally any of the main crew from their first appearances; Spock, Chekov, McCoy, and Uhura definitely. Neutral expressions preferred, but if you do more than one Spock I'm sure you can think of one of his more unique expressions. Like when he's faced with something illogical, but that is correct. That inquisitive sort of eyebrow up look.

I'm basically interested in anything that you produce, it's just a matter of timing for me. So I'll keep my eye on the thread, and look forward to early 2013 once you're doing more with Star Trek. Anyway, just to be precise I'm interested in:

Spock
McCoy
Chekov
Uhura
Nurse Chapel

Last edited:

I'm definitely interested in a Uhura and can't wait to get my BA Kirk!

Tom

Yeah, it's more a timing thing than anything else for me as well, but Spock and McCoy at least are a must. I would take a Chekov and Uhura as well most likely.

As for Spock, I think a "one eyebrow" up expression is perfect!

Back