WGP's Classic Star Trek: Sex-You-up Kirk pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Classic Star Trek (all heads at printers!)

Whoa, didn't know Scotty and Sulu were that far along - can't wait to see this stuff! Even the WIP first-print Kirk head will be really interesting to see, a glimpse into the overall process of getting these made!

now off to the printers:

(Scotty comes complete with the word 'divider' on his forehead

scotty-1.jpg

sulu.jpg

So are you accepting orders for Scotty and Sulu now?

EDIT: Cuz I want on the list for both!

Last edited:

Scotty and Sulu look fantastic :clap:clap:clap
I am glad you got the list going and even more glad I made it to the top of the list :yess:

Please put me on the list for Scotty and Sulu too (I noticed I must not have mentioned my interest).

I'd like to be added to the Scotty and Sulu list as well. Thanks!

I'm in for them too.

Any updates on uniforms?

thanks!

Put me on the list for Sulu and Scotty as well!

Hey Rick, I'm in for all of course. What is the status on Uhura, Chapel and Chekov? ETA on pics of the printed heads?

Hey Rick, I'm in for all of course. What is the status on Uhura, Chapel and Chekov? ETA on pics of the printed heads?

The current massive 20+ piece order is still at the printers. It not only has the 5 trek heads (the Kirk reprints, Rand, Scotty and Sulu) it also Rands clip board and the Tricorder as part of it.

We decide whats get made kind of on the fly. Right now finishing the Walking Dead wave is our new project priority. :)

I am interested in a Bad Ass Kirk sculpt and uniform if they are still available.

UPDATE

Hey all, just wanted to give a mass WGP update that we were told all of our massive printing order is supposed to be done by the end of the week (including the later add-ons line Jensen Ackles, Lance Henriksen, etc ). :hi5:

From there they get shipped to Sean in the UK for inspection, which he then cleans and get casts. More updates once we get them in hand!

Great news. I have been looking forward to Kirk for a while. Can't wait to get him in my hands.

Which bodies are people going to use for Kirk, Sulu, Scotty and Spock? Taking into consideration their heights and body types in real-life?

Any recommendations?

Any updates on this? I see above that another project is taking priority? No disrespect intended but having invested over a hundred in this thing last October, I'm curious as to an ETA, now that it's closing in on July. Thanks!

Any updates on this? I see above that another project is taking priority? No disrespect intended but having invested over a hundred in this thing last October, I'm curious as to an ETA, now that it's closing in on July. Thanks!

Hey Jiminy!
That Walking Dead comment was referring to new heads currently being sculpted. We are currently finishing up our WD set of four (five technically) heads, so they are our current "sculpting priority".

That comment has nothing to do with past sculpted ones. Right now both Kirks, Rand, Scotty, Sulu, Rands clip board, and the Tricorder have been printed/re-printed and are on their way to the UK with a ton of other stuff to be approved, cleaned and then cast. Sulu almost didn't make it back from the printers because of continual errors, but after 5 tries they finally got him to print right.

Once they arrive and are cleaned (sanded and prepped for casting), we will show pics of how they look. Rand was re-printed because I thought she looked too big on her body and if can correct things like that I will.

We are playing hit and run with a lot of other new projects right now that are one-off characters like Leeloo from 5th Element, Ursa from Superman II, David from Lost Boys, Macready from the Thing. Once we show some of these other movies some love we will be back to Trek to sculpt another round of heads. :)

Can't wait for Spock to be announced. My #1 figure I've wanted to make for a long time. Gotta get him with a tri corder.

Lookin forward to see how the current characters come out.

Back