WGP's Classic Star Trek: Sex-You-up Kirk pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Classic Star Trek (Yeoman Rand finished)

Just Google "fur pom pom balls" and you'll find plenty of ideas for Tribbles.

Speaking of pom poms, let's talk about that Nona figure I mentioned earlier...

Nona-star-trek-women-7864614-1007-729.jpg

LAUGH- Not before we finish the basic crew! :)

SMG productions is doing a decent female uniform,with boots.Male uniforms not as good, but acceptable if your standards aren't stratispherically high...PS

I'd like to get one of the "bad-ass" Kirk heads. Should I PayPal now or wait until release? The Kirk head looks great!

Another idea for boots are from the AMT vinyl kits. I've gotten two off of ebay for around $10 each. You have to glue them on, but they do have the nice, tight fit around the ankles.

Tom

I'd like to get one of the "bad-ass" Kirk heads. Should I PayPal now or wait until release? The Kirk head looks great!

Another idea for boots are from the AMT vinyl kits. I've gotten two off of ebay for around $10 each. You have to glue them on, but they do have the nice, tight fit around the ankles.

Tom

The Kirks should be at the molders by now. If you pre-pay now, you get a free Neural Parasite accessory from Operation Annihilate if you can properly identify which lower body part you would like to place one on Spock (rhymes with bootius raximus!). :)

I am really looking forward to this one. Cant wait to get it in hand.

Thanks gang!
We have worked our way around in rotation for Chu so after a Doctor Who head he is doing we may have him do another Trek crew head before moving back onto Indiana Jones. :)

Last edited:

Here is my recommendation for the next two heads.
210bkzq.jpg

A swap out would be great on each
Uhura -- communications/sexed-up mirror universe
Sulu -- helmsman/crazy fencer

Re: WGP's Classic Star Trek (WGP to make classic costumes)

Ha! I see another request for a drunken Sulu!!!!!! :hi5:

There has been traction behind the scenes here so I had a few updates I wanted to discuss.

First off, both Kirks ought to be at the molders by now. Rand and the parasite are at the printers with a ton of other heads this week getting printed.

The big news I wanted to discuss with you is that we have another new Seamstress here at WGP. She has won awards. Made costumes for independent movies. She has made replica Classic Trek costumes before, already has the patterns, and got VERY excited when she saw our Trek heads. Even though I have been on the fence about wanting to do Trek costumes because others have offered them before and I didn't feel we had enough talent to do it before, she really wants to do them so now we are. :)

We are still talking but may offer Rands outfit first. More news as we get it. :)

First on the list for costumes? That'd be me.

If you could make the 1st/ 2nd season velour shirts with sew on piping that would be a dream come true.

First on the list for costumes? That'd be me.

I can live with second. :)

It's looking more and more like WGP is gonna end up with more of my money this year than Hot Toys or Big Chief.

Oh, this is excellent news - I'm in for the costumes! First/Second season costumes would make sense, since Rand was only in Season 1. In addition to standard duty uniforms, would love the option for one or both of Kirk's casual wrap-around tunics. Dress uniform tunics would be great as well!

Is there still the possibility of doing boot-feet for that nice, snug look??

Oh, this is excellent news - I'm in for the costumes! First/Second season costumes would make sense, since Rand was only in Season 1. In addition to standard duty uniforms, would love the option for one or both of Kirk's casual wrap-around tunics. Dress uniform tunics would be great as well!

Is there still the possibility of doing boot-feet for that nice, snug look??

What is funny is she is such a costuming fan, she's telling me how she has all the 1:1 trek material already in her studio, including the casual Kirk material. Naturally, that won't work for 1:6, but it is a great sign (laugh).

We will be going Kirks Green casual and male boots. With her involved the boot's may not be 100% sculpted as planned, but that all has to do with how tests turn out cause we want them tight. :)

I'd be in for crew uniforms too. They have to have something to wear.

I guess my previous post was not very clear:(

Kik's uniform first pleeeeeeese:pray:

And mark me down for the others also

Back