WGP's Classic Star Trek: Sex-You-up Kirk pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Classic Star Trek (Yeoman Rand WIP up)!)

very nice work on rand. What 3d program do you use? Do you texture with Z brush?

FINAL RAND!

rand4.jpg

rand.jpg

rand3.jpg

rand2.jpg

DAMN Chu :D

very nice work on rand. What 3d program do you use? Do you texture with Z brush?

I don't know if Chu reads this thread often enough to catch this But I can tell yuo all of our heads are made with Z-Brush.

Also, I wanted to say the WGP special "2 free Neural Parasites" offers for those who were pre-ordering the Rand before she was even finished is now over since she is completed, but that doesn't mean the fun is over.

People who pre-order Rand now that she is completed will still get the special single free "Neural Parasite" we have been offering for the first ten people who ordered a character this wave.

-Rick :)

Rand's looking good. I'm going to be placing my order for her and the two Kirks soon.

Rand looks great! I am really excited for her as she is a personal favourite.

Re: WGP's Classic Star Trek (Yeoman Rand finished)

Please add me for 1 captain chair
Thank you

Late to the party. If you're still adding to the first wave list, please put down for Kirk - Bad Ass and Yeoman Rand.

Nice work! :rock

Oh, I am definitely in for a captain's chair - been on my "most wanted 1/6 items" list forever (or at least since the 90s). I'm hoping DS9 and TNG can also get some love once the principle characters of TOS are realized.

For the boots, maybe we should all agree on a standard body (HT true type?) and have them done as boot-feet/beets? That would solve the problem of how to get that tight, tailored look. The only complication I could see is Uhura, as HT doesn't have an African American female body yet, at least to my knowledge. But then, who does? Hmmm...

For the boots, maybe we should all agree on a standard body (HT true type?) and have them done as boot-feet/beets? That would solve the problem of how to get that tight, tailored look. The only complication I could see is Uhura, as HT doesn't have an African American female body yet, at least to my knowledge. But then, who does? Hmmm...

Thanks 16k!

Khonsu70- Gotcha down for the chair.

We will be making the heads and boots for the HT body. :)

Last edited:

I'm hoping DS9 and TNG can also get some love once the principle characters of TOS are realized.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't enough people to make that happen. people seem to be clammoring for Picards, that's for sure. The secret's to making sure we have the numbers is to show your classic heads around once you get them so people know they exist and get in on future interest lists! :)

The only complication I could see is Uhura, as HT doesn't have an African American female body yet, at least to my knowledge. But then, who does? Hmmm...

I didn't know that. There was an african-british (laugh) 1:6 body made for the UK Doctor Who line for Martha Jones. WHONA has her for $19.99 right now here.

Last edited:

I didn't know that. There was an african-british (laugh) 1:6 body made for the UK Doctor Who line for Martha Jones. WHONA has her for $19.99 right now here.

Triad Toys had an AA female body coming out in there Alpha body style. That's the body I plan on using, since it has the full figure look, which HT female body usually lacks.

Here's a surprise update for everyone.

WGP's co-founder Sean Dabbs made most of the accessories for Big Chiefs first Doctor Who wave of Doctor 11 and Amy Pond. Here is his WIP Tri-corder he's making for us!

tricorder.jpg

:eek !!!!!!! :thud: That is an insanely good WIP on the tricorder! Right down to the proper texture on the black finish areas! I assume the top and front panels will flip open/closed? How about lights and sound (JK!! :wink1:) Considering that everyone in Starfleet carries these around, I imagine a few orders for them.

And the neural parasite is just sweet, sweet icing on the cake! I now want an extra, "just to stick on Spock's butt"!

You all are single handedly reviving/redeeming the Trek line - it's enough to make this old collector weep tears of joy. I'm hoping we'll find enough interest to support some great TOS guest characters down the road like Sarek, Amanda, Kang, Kor, Koloth, Romulan Commanders, Shras, Gav, etc.

Triad Toys had an AA female body coming out in there Alpha body style. That's the body I plan on using, since it has the full figure look, which HT female body usually lacks.

I don't know if this is true of all the Triad figures, but I bought an Eva-lution female body and it was total crap. The plastic used was shockingly cheap and the legs just fell off at the hip with no real solution for the problem. It's a shame, because the design of the figure is good, but the QC is beyond abysmal - the joints might as well be made of play doh. :pfft:

Back