WGP's Classic Star Trek: Sex-You-up Kirk pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Classic Star Trek (Yeoman Rand WIP up)!)

I was lucky enough to pick up a 1/6 captain's chair on ebay recently. Solid resin, no idea who created it or where it came from but I gotta say, it makes my Nanjin figs with Spenser's heads look amazing.

Knowing Nanjin he was probably making a chair in mixed media with real leather seats, but the solid resin works great.

I'd be in for female boots as well as a Captain's chair.

I was lucky enough to pick up a 1/6 captain's chair on ebay recently. Solid resin, no idea who created it or where it came from but I gotta say, it makes my Nanjin figs with Spenser's heads look amazing.

Knowing Nanjin he was probably making a chair in mixed media with real leather seats, but the solid resin works great.

Actually, I believe his plans were for leather seats and lighted switches.
Could you post a pic or two of the chair you won? Is it castable?
As far as a chair via WGP? That would depend on the final cost, but I would be interested up to that point at the very least.

The head, yup. :)

Ok then. This is unrelated but I have to ask does anyone else have a interest in a James West from the classic Wild Wild West tv series? Maybe other characters as well. Such as Dr. Loveless, Arty, ??

Ok then. This is unrelated but I have to ask does anyone else have a interest in a James West from the classic Wild Wild West tv series? Maybe other characters as well. Such as Dr. Loveless, Arty, ??

Maybe after doing a few Trek Characters. I always loved WWW (series not the movie).

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in other generations of Trek. Maybe do a sculpt of each captain. then branch out.

So YOU are the one who won the auction. Congrats! Glad it went to another freak.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in other generations of Trek. Maybe do a sculpt of each captain. then branch out.

I've wanted a good Picard sculpt for ages.

As long as we're listing wants, I want Michael York from Logan's Run and Yul Brynner from Westworld (with removable face).

Sean

As you've seen between Flash, Galactica, Doctor Who, and Classic Trek Chu is very fast, guys!

It's cool if you want to discuss other potential things for us to do in here, but keep in mind if you are serious about getting 16 people for WWW or whatever you really have to start an individial thread for it in the customs section where everone will see it, because in here it will get lost and only reaches the few people who happened to notice it. :)

As a theme I'd want to finish off the classic crew by maybe Jan (meaning we'll be posting pics opf the last wave then, if not having them alreadt printed?

We're open for any Trek series you guys want.

-Rick

Last edited:

The whole crew by january? That's not fast, it's warpspeed 9.

Okay, I'll admit I forgot crewmembers!! (I'm looking at you, Checkov!). :monkey3
I'm was wrong mentally thinking of three waves. It's actually four (characters in each wave not actually set. They can be switched around. I'm just joking about the Sex you up Spcok, but it made me laugh).

Wave one
Kirk Bad Ass
Kirk Sex You Up
Rand

Wave Two
Sulu
Nurse Chapel
Scotty

Wave Three
Arched Eyebrow Spock
Pon-Far Spock (sex you up Spock)
Uhura

Wave four
Smiling like Yoda McCoy
Serious McCoy?
Checkov

If you're looking for a Spock variant, this seems the logical choice.

star_trek_evil_spock.jpg

Uhura before McCoy? That's crazy talk

I would have expected Spock for wave two, and Bones for three, but I get the sense these waves are maybe being tailored for folks who already have the Nanjin or Spenser sculpts.

I second (third?) a Picard sculpt - and a Data for that matter. The Geometrics Worf is actually quite good, but it's getting expensive to get a hold of.

I would have expected Spock for wave two, and Bones for three, but I get the sense these waves are maybe being tailored for folks who already have the Nanjin or Spenser sculpts.

LAUGH--- I was weighting them in waves more towards Trek characters people didn't have yet, but it really doesn't matter to us who we make nor in what order. We have enough 'interested" shout outs to put Chappel in wave two, and a request for Sulu there.

Seriously, just be vocal and you guys can arrange the waves. :)

As far as evil Spock, he *seems* an obvious choice for a second Spock but that version is a version that would need a special costume we will not be making, so it's up to you guys to also shout out and choose what other Spock (if any) you would want, alternate universe or otherwise. :)

Back