WGP: GAME OF DRAGONS- finished LITTLE QUEEN pics!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP: A Game of Thrones for '12

My guess would be that the Mego muscle body with 1/6 scale hands and head would work out well for Tyrion.

IMGP1971.jpg

Hey all!
I just wanted to point you to the awesome articulated "Timber" wolf being sold with the new Sideshow Snake eyes (currently on the SSF homepage) and how nice that would be to use as a "Ghost" because of the articulation.

And because our GAME figs are based off the early seasons where the dire-wolfs are still growing from pups it works out well! :)

If you're still taking names, I'd be interested in Jon and Tyrion.

Is this still a go? I'd be interested in all 4 if outfits are also in the works. The Iron Throne too! I haven't started watching the show yet, but I'm about 1/4 of the way through the third book right now and Tyrion is by far my favorite character in the series, even if he is on the "bad guys' " side (I see the Starks as our 'good guys' so any of their enemeies are the bad guys, but these are so well written you can easily side with any of them!). He's such a complex character and just awesome with words :rock

Last edited:

Is this still a go? I'd be interested in all 4 if outfits are also in the works. The Iron Throne too! I haven't started watching the show yet, but I'm about 1/4 of the way through the third book right now and Tyrion is by far my favorite character in the series, even if he is on the "bad guys' " side (I see the Starks as our 'good guys' so any of their enemies are the bad guys, but these are so well written you can easily side with any of them!). He's such a complex character and just awesome with words :rock

We are definitely still doing Game of Thrones figs but it won't likely be till more towards the end of the year because the characters costumes are pretty busy and our main seamstress who really wants to do this (but has about 4 big projects to do for us first).

Oh good. That should give me plenty of time to read all of the books and probably get through the actual show too :rock

I would be interested in all four. Whether or not I can get them would depending on timing and price since I'd need them fully finished. :)

I'd be interested in all four as well.

if this is still happening. put me and t.bowen down for tyrion

I would be interested in a Dany depending on price.

Thanks everyone! I just wanted to update that the seamstress situation is having traction (us finishing up previously announced costumed projects) so we are still looking good for end of the year for GOT figs. We are even taking on some new seamstress and are seeing how they work out with modern costumes before we give them something more complicated (laugh).

-Rick :)

Thanks everyone! I just wanted to update that the seamstress situation is having traction (us finishing up previously announced costumed projects) so we are still looking good for end of the year for GOT figs. We are even taking on some new seamstress and are seeing how they work out with modern costumes before we give them something more complicated (laugh).

-Rick :)

That's great news! Keep us posted. A Jon Snow or Tyrion statue would look awesome in my collection. :)

Back