WGP: GAME OF DRAGONS- finished LITTLE QUEEN pics!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP: A Game of Thrones

thank you sir! of all the GOT items, this will definitely be a collector's item...looking forward to it.

As we have some, but there are none yet, mate. Daenerys is targeted for end of the year and we won't begin sculpting anything for her until the seamstress is actually making her costume. Right now we are talking to a few seamstress/tailors for their availability, not just for Dany but the others. The great thing about Daenerys costume is that even if they won't be available to start for three months, her costume isn't complicated to design so won't take months to complete (unlike most of the other!). Everyone else's in GoT is very busy!

Here is a pic of that 11CM Obitsu that didn't work out just to show how tiny it actually ended up being. :horror

What about using a mego body their 9" tall and play toys are remaking mego's 9" is similar to his height by scale version, which is why im making my penguin 10.5" and penguin is 5'2 and Peter Hayden Dinklage is 4'5. So scale will be correct for him at 9". I could make Batmite with that tiny little guy what is he 4"

Last edited:

What about using a mego body their 9" tall and play toys are remaking mego's 9" is similar to his height by scale version, which is why im making my penguin 10.5" and penguin is 5'2 and Peter Hayden Dinklage is 4'5. So scale will be correct for him at 9". I could make Batmite with that tiny little guy what is he 4"

Thanks for the suggestion. Mego's are a sort of a "last resort" body for us if nothing else pans out that we had held for our planned NEWT and SHORT ROUND figures as well. We'd like to go for something nicer for Tyrion if we can pull it off, and for as many people that are signed up for our Tyrion here, it should make it more viable for us to make him a special body.

In other WGP GoT news, a tailor is locked for Daenerys and Jon Snow. That's the sound of the gun starting the race. :) It may be a few months till we see something, but it's an important start!

So when do we start discussions on exactly how big we want Ghost to be???

Completely forgot I had a SSF account (can't believe this is only my second post >_<), but I had to chime in and say I'm definitely interested in Daenerys, Jon, Ned, and Tyrion (I'd be down for everyone actually, lol). This is like a dream coming true for me. :lol

So when do we start discussions on exactly how big we want Ghost to be???

I'm not sure if you've seen this before (I didn't create it), but it might help with the scale not only for Ghost (that would be so incredibly kewl btw), but most of the major characters as well. :)

Have you guys seen shocktrooper_AU's Hound armor?

photomay13224918.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126851&page=7

Hey all, I wanted to announce WGP will be teaming up with shocktrooper_AU on his awesome armored HOUND figure to provide the head for it and are working together to offer him as a full figure! More details as they develop! :hi5:

this project SERIOUSLY needs a kickstart! theres at least 5 characters that would make amazing figures, and game of thrones is probably at an all time high after last weeks episode and this entire third season. bring on Ned, Dany, Tyrion, Jon, Robb, Tywin, the Hound, etc etc etc!

this project SERIOUSLY needs a kickstart! theres at least 5 characters that would make amazing figures, and game of thrones is probably at an all time high after last weeks episode and this entire third season. bring on Ned, Dany, Tyrion, Jon, Robb, Tywin, the Hound, etc etc etc!

a agree,perfect time for figures

I agree! This waiting is painful but at least after being on hold for so long the GoT thread is finally moving and multiple characters are going forward. If we had more tailors we'd have even more characters going on (laugh). Thank goodness for having the super talented Shocktrooper_AU allowing us collaborate on the Hound with him so we could bring an extra character out!

My WGP partner Sean is also a huge GoT fanatic and he is clearing projects out as fast as he can so he can start on Dany.

Can't wait for this Sundays finale! :hi5:

Awesome to hear would to see what you guys do with Dany.

I'm interested in this line, so put me down for Dany (wig hair) and the Hound. With such a large cast it's difficult to figure out who (and you never know who's going to stay around unless you're reading the books).
Right now, my top 10 would be:
  1. Daenerys (wig, dragons)
  2. Eddard
  3. Tyrion (swap out scarred face)
  4. Joffrey (on throne with crown and crossbow--smirk expression)
  5. Jon Snow
  6. Jaime (pre-capture clean shaven and armor/post capture grimy with cut off hand)
  7. Queen Cersei
  8. King Robert
  9. Hound
  10. Khal Drogo

Back