Statue Weta's Strider Mini-Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gimli in some sitting pose? Was this the part where he had his axe in some Orc's spine, while having a (gasp!) smoke?

If these need to stay under the 6" height, then I'm unsure if any of the other sitting persona will get their day in the sun:
1) Old Theoden (will go well with Golden Hall enviro)
2) Denethor (will go well with Minas Tirith enviro)

I'm sure they can try their hand at Pippin and Merry on the walls of Isengard post-flood. (will go well with Orthanc enviro)

Merry and Pippin Sat on the ruins of Orthanc tok ..., I mean SMOKING ?

Faramir sat with a cleaved horn of Gondor?

Uruk Hai squatting to pick up Sarumans bomb?

Unusual line that is becoming more appealing to me. Don't know what it is about them, but they seem to capture a moment very well be it book or film :wink1:

Dying Boromir, anyone?

Boromir.jpg

Last edited:
They probably won't do another Aragorn so soon, but I'd love them to do Aragorn kneeling over the dying Boromir in the "my brother, my captain, my king" scene. :monkey2

So the mini line is basicly a "sitting-line", could be boring with all characters, but for Strider it's perfect.

nothing boring about these pieces so far...wallet is very happy too

Soon :rock:rock

Good news – a shipment of Strider is arriving at our US Warehouse later this week.

This means we anticipate processing your payment next week and releasing your order to our US warehouse for dispatch shortly thereafter.

You will be emailed a dispatch notification when your order has been dispatched.

Back