Statue Weta's Gandalf the Grey Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I order @ Weta (I'm based in the EU) I allways change the currency to New Zealand $ and it turns out to be a bit cheaper after currency exchange to €.
Anyone made the same experience?

That's because it's showing you the price in their currency. You will be charged whatever the proper conversion rate is.

Yes. But what seems odd to me is when I order in US $ it costs more € than ordering in New Zealand $ (not sure if that's what you meant).

He's very nice...and the hat is closer in color matching his outfit compared to those early shots

Last edited:
some more photos...it is a piece well worth it for the price

That green is quite the change from the prototype shown on the website, unless the flash is bringing it out.

The flash most definetely brings out that brightened green...otherwise it is not so bad as seen in the photos...the sleeves when viewed naturally looks like the prototype photos....I'm glad the hat is done more subtle...too

He looks really good. I wonder if they are going to do more characters in this scale.

He looks really good. I wonder if they are going to do more characters in this scale.

I think they said they're working on the next one.
Still unsure whether to get into the line. Don't know how far they're going to go with it, and need to save the pennies for enviros and Hobbit stuff.

I think it's worth getting into. I have both Gollum and Gandalf both of which are fantastic.

Here's a pic I took for my review on TORn.

IMG_3167.jpg

Back