Statue Weta Workshop Arwen Mini-Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Weta Workshop's Mini-Arwen Statue

It just bring back memories from ROTK... the moment before she drops the book...

simply gorgeous piece at a nice $75 price

Its a very nice looking statue. I will probably end up with it after looking at it for so many days. :lol No problem. :rock

The side plot about Arwen dying because her 'fate is tied to the fate of the ring' or whatever is one of the few things I dislike about PJ's story. I definitely don't want a statue to remind me of it.

Arwen is up for PO. She's $75 and will ship Nov/Dec.

null_zps1656af0e.jpg

null_zpsea9cfa65.jpg

null_zpsa6f3e1c9.jpg

null_zpsb3838bf9.jpg

null_zps509815d8.jpg

Its a really nice piece. I was quite impressed with it at Comic-Con. So much so over the course of that week I decided to order her when she went up.

She will be mine :wink1:, but as she is an OE - no rush. :)

Love the piece itself though. :rock

I need to start saving for new Weta LOTR 1/6 statue goodness and whatever SS will be offering in the future. :wink1:

I can't wait to see what they have planned but I don't think we will see anything until Comic-Con next year. I'd go ahead and get that out of the way before the 1:6 goodness starts. :rock

That looks really good. I know no one will be displaying from the back, but it seems a little strange to me that Weta didn't finish / complete the bench sculpt on the back.

Back