Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way it's pip & Merry unless the arms of Treebeard and a dead Smashed Orc is included

It's gonna hurt eventually if you do that. This is the 1/6 grail

Yeah maybe. I have time to decide. Does any of this stuff appreciate anymore? Stuff barely sells out. I keep expecting Barad-dur to sell out as I continue to pass onresellers offering it in the 500 range on eBay - and I still can't pull the trigger ;)

IMHO Azog will be more of a grail and be a greater value than Barad-Dur will. Any price under 600 shipped is a good price for the dark tower imho. For some reason or another It won't shock me if Barad-Dur doesn't sell out until 2015

Yah, that or both of them sitting/standing on top of a wall surrounded by water after Isengard fell. I think SS should complete at least this line before launching into something else.

Spooktacular would never have that. Maybe when springflowertacular week comes will sideshow had jolly old Merry and pip

It could happen. Spooktacular wouldn't be a reason to not put that out it would be more a matter if we're getting another statue or not.

Spooktacular would never have that. Maybe when springflowertacular week comes will sideshow had jolly old Merry and pip

Not saying they have to be smoking and laughing it up.
There could be a dead orc or two floating along with battle debris.
Sitting on Fangorns shoulders would be cool, I just don't see it happening though. But who knows...
Aragorn is standing without drawn sword and turned out we'll.

Last edited:
I will likely cancel my Azog PO so there may be some room on the wait list.

Wetanz doesn't seem to have a waitlist.

Well, I hope the PF will be AZOG, but who knows. Saurman, Samwise, Merry and Pippin would be cool.

I actually hope at some point someone makes a statue of Boromir's last stand. Tough to do the arrorws though cause they'd probably easily snap off.

Well, I hope the PF will be AZOG, but who knows. Saurman, Samwise, Merry and Pippin would be cool.

I actually hope at some point someone makes a statue of Boromir's last stand. Tough to do the arrorws though cause they'd probably easily snap off.

The old berzerker orc statue solved this by having the arrows removable, easy fix.

They have a waitlist, you have to email them to get on it

Spooktacular would be an ideal time to unveil an Azog PF. Especially as they haven't announced anything from their Hobbit line yet. Plus people who maybe missed out on the Weta statue might go for it.

But then again, this is Sideshow so all bets are off :lol

Lindsey Crummett Sculpture
1382076_10151662957967303_771629201_n.jpg

Source : Weta Workshop

Back