Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relatively new here, have been following the forum for a while though. Thought I would offer my opinion on this thread as I just had the opportunity to see this piece at Salt Lake Comic-Con, and I was blown away. Its significantly larger than I expected. I have become accustomed to Weta pieces seeming relatively small, and my collection has gravitated toward the 1/4 scale and larger offerings. I didn't really take in to consideration that the Defiler was a large character, so even in 1/6 scale, he is still pretty darn big. The combination of the wolf and rider though is just enormous, and I don't think there are many statues that have captured movement the way that this one does. Simply outstanding work by Weta. Anyone one who has an order in, but has not seen it in person is in for a treat.

Relatively new here, have been following the forum for a while though. Thought I would offer my opinion on this thread as I just had the opportunity to see this piece at Salt Lake Comic-Con, and I was blown away. Its significantly larger than I expected. I have become accustomed to Weta pieces seeming relatively small, and my collection has gravitated toward the 1/4 scale and larger offerings. I didn't really take in to consideration that the Defiler was a large character, so even in 1/6 scale, he is still pretty darn big. The combination of the wolf and rider though is just enormous, and I don't think there are many statues that have captured movement the way that this one does. Simply outstanding work by Weta. Anyone one who has an order in, but has not seen it in person is in for a treat.
that's all good to hear can't wait to get mine :)
oh and....:welcome1: to the show :bunnydanc happy collecting :bunnydanc

As I said on another board and this one . This will be one of the best 1/6 statues ever made. ES of 500 will make this more of a grail too

And even better considering it's a 700 dollar statue. Of course the ES of 500 doesn't hurt.

Yeah, I saw that after I posted. I forgot to edit.

If I had the money and of course a change to get it, it would be well worth it.

I might try to make a play to get one when they come out.

After spooktacular we will find out. I don't know why but I have a strange feeling we'll see something, don't ask why

Back