We're due the next SW PPO Peek this week.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would almost suspect another figure wearing similar armor to that of obi, so a clone. new body and now armor, that would be my guess.

lando would be sweet though

I would guess a ROTS clone trooper, thanks to the poll and knowledge that they said they had one already in the works when they thought it would be cool to have Obi in clone armor.

It's been a loooooooong time since we got an alien.

How about GREEDO finally?

I actually expect a second tier character to be announced. The last three announcements were Han, Luke and Obi-Wan, correct? I wouldn't mind Greedo.

And I love Lando.

I'd be happy for Lando, Greedo, a Stormie... pretty much anything OT. My guess is we won't see Vader though. He'll be something revealed at a major event like SDCC.

Continuing with the Clone Wars theme, my guess would be an ARC Trooper. Vader will be a SDCC announcement, and I think we will see Stormtrooper Han pretty soon... as the SDCC Exclusive figure.

Tusken Raider, 501st Clone, Shock, Cody, Gree, Bly, Dooku, Yoda, R2/3PO, Tarkin, Stormie, Greedo, Lando :)sleep) just kidding Neil :p :lol

Back