We need more Terminator sideshow!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patton

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow seems to be throwing out Star Wars and Marvel stuff all the time but hardly any new Terminator stuff is coming out. I don't mean the 1/6 scale dolls i want high end collectibles like premium formats maquettes or anything thats high end collectible.

I don't mean 1000's in price but something nice, even a nice diorama.

Come on sideshow give us some more Terminator stuff to collect.....

What do you guys think are you waiting for more?

we do need more terminator stuff i really wish we would get a battle damaged t-800 pf

The reason I started collecting was Terminator-stuff so I'd like to see some new stuff as well. At least I save alot of money since I dont care much about Marvel and Star Wars :)

well, SSC makes more Star Wars and Marvel stuff because that's what sells.
obviously Terminator stuff doesn't, or the market would be saturated with that instead.
maybe if you buy more "dolls" they'll decide it's marketable to make more statues from the license.

Sideshow seems to be throwing out Star Wars and Marvel stuff all the time but hardly any new Terminator stuff is coming out. I don't mean the 1/6 scale dolls i want high end collectibles like premium formats maquettes or anything thats high end collectible.

I don't mean 1000's in price but something nice, even a nice diorama.

Come on sideshow give us some more Terminator stuff to collect.....

What do you guys think are you waiting for more?

:tap

I think it wouldnt perform at the moment for them, maybe for the next movie or when they feel confident enough

I asked about this in the recent chat, and the powers that be said they are working on new statues from the whole franchise. Might be similar to those Lord of the Rings statues.

Then i hope you guys are ready :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I think the Pred line gets the least amount of attention than anything, so I dont think you guys have room to _____ :lol That being said.......
P!tu, are they comin with a BD T600 piece? :naughty..............oh, and please tell me you have insight on when these bastards are going to give me my P2 Maquette or bust? :emperor

Much appreciated
:peace

SDCC 2010 :horror:horror thats soon right?

Hmmmmmmmmm so no info then eh?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PLrTLRn8q60&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PLrTLRn8q60&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:mad:

I would like Sideshow to do a life sized bust of the T-1000.
Straight from the molds by Stan Winston/Legacy effects, dohnut style
of course.

We need more Terminator sideshow!!!

24m5o9s.gif

Back